Welcome Back To Work!

More Like Me: Bits and Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 2 weeks of ‘special’ leave granted by the Vice President aka her girlfriend, Sooyoung finally returned to the office after the punching incident with Manager Sunny. While Sunny on the other hand, was still suspended from work until further notice. Sooyoung came to work that morning with the VP and she decided to go straight to the woman’s office at level 5.

“Urgh..” She landed her face on her girlfriend’s desk.

“Why baby..” Jessica smiled looking at her. She took her jacket off and then she sat on her chair in front of Sooyoung.

“This is what happened when you are off from work too long..” Sooyoung mumbled.

“Don’t feel like working today babe?” Jessica asked softly while she opened her laptop.

“I feel like being on the bed with you right now.” Sooyoung whined softly. Jessica just smiled as a response. Jessica had been working from home as well during the 2 weeks Sooyoung was off from work, so they had been on the bed pretty much all the time, making love non-stop. It was the best 2 weeks for them, drama free.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, and Tiffany’s head popped up. “Sorry, am I interrupting anything?” Tiffany asked with a smile. “Nope, come in.” Jessica said softly. Sooyoung then landed her head back on the desk.

“Welcome back to work Soo.” Tiffany smiled as she ruffled the girl’s hair.

“Urghh..” She groaned.

“Ms Jessica, here is the report for yesterday’s meeting. You have a conference call at 4pm later with Mrs Smith..” Tiffany was reading her boss’ schedule from her ipad.

“Oh, say hi to Mrs Smith for me.” Sooyoung interrupted. She remember the woman so well after she persuaded her to agree for the outsourcing project almost a year ago.

 “And both of you are scheduled for a lunch meeting with your father.” Tiffany added.

“Oh they’re back?” Jessica asked while she was replying an email. Her parents went to New York for a 5days business trip and Krystal tagged along.

“Yep, last night.” Tiffany nodded her head.

“And just to remind you, there is a 3days training at level 1 starting today for the south branch employees.”

“What training?” Jessica asked.

“Consumer lending and Understand Personal Cash Flow.” Tiffany read out from her ipad again.

“Okay. So baby, level 1 is off limits for you for the next 3 days.” She looked at her girlfriend.

“Yeah okay.” Sooyoung answered lazily as she understood why her girlfriend would say that. She then stood up from the chair and then stretched her arms. “I need to go down now before Seo looks for me.” She said before she walked towards Jessica.

“Happy working baby.” Jessica smiled before Sooyoung leaned in to her for a kiss.

“You too.” Sooyoung said lazily after the kiss. “Love you.” Jessica smiled as she looked at her girlfriend leaving her office. “Love you moreee.” Sooyoung responded before she left the office.

“Hmm Ms Jessica, why can’t she go to level 1?” Tiffany asked her boss weirdly.

“Her ex-girlfriend.” Jessica explained in just one sentence.

“Ohh that Suzy girl..” Tiffany remembered Jessica once told her about the meeting she had with the woman where the woman insulted her before knowing that she was the VP of the company. Tiffany then took a seat in front of her boss.

“Can you get me a full schedule and all the list of slots for the training? I need to make sure when Sooyung can go down to the café so they won’t bump into each other.” Jessica explained further.

“Sure Ms Jessica.” Tiffany straightaway drafted an email to the department in charge for the schedule.

“I look like an over-protective girlfriend am I?” Jessica landed her back on her chair and looked at her assistant.

“Will you be mad if I say yes?” Tiffany answered back with a question. Jessica didn’t say anything back. “Well, things you do for love..” Tiffany smiled. Both of them had grown closer and they had a strong mutual trust between each other.

“I know. I’m so pathetic right..” Jessica rolled her eyes.

“Or both of you could take another 3 days off from work.” Tiffany smiled widely. Jessica just laughed over the suggestion.

**************

The moment Sooyoung exited the lift at level 3; she could already see her 2 staff/friends were smiling widely at her from afar. “Oh boy..” She sighed to herself.

“WELCOME BACK TO WORK BOSS!” They greeted her happily.

“Hi girls..” Sooyoung forced a smile and then she went to her desk. Both Yuri and Hyoyeon were already at her desk waiting for her.

“So… how are yaaa??” Yuri asked excitedly.

“I’m good.”

“Of course she’s good!” Hyoyeon elbowed Yuri. “The VP has been taking good care of ya??” Yuri teased.

“Guysss.. Come onn.. Keep it down.” Sooyoung whined slowly as she looked around the floor, not wanting anyone to know about it. Sooyoung then went on to switch her desktop on.

“Is Seo in yet?” She aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter