I am a good listener

You are a miracle to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Sorry Joy-ah, I didn't intend to surprise you. I am done using this room, you can use it now. I'll go out first" Onew prepared to leave the room. His face does not look okay. Joy try to read that shinee's leader face.

Ah, it's tough to go through a hard time alone when you buried all your feeling deep inside your heart.The burden and responsibilities that the leader carried are different from the other members, they need to show them that they can be trusted and strong enough to make sure the rest of the members able to withstand a reality, cruel and harsh world waiting for them. Joy thought.

She suddenly pity for him. As a leader, he try his best to showed the he's strong. Buried all his emotions for the members sake. "This is not good, her mind speaks. As a human, a family in this company. I should be able to provides something to other family members to reduce their pain. Comfort? Empathy? What should a human do to help other humans in pain?

"Sunbae.." Joy called him. Onew stopped his feets from walking out. He turn his face towards Joy. Waiting for her to speaks.

"Actually, sunbae doesn't need to leave this room. We can share this room together. Sunbae can teach me about vocal technique since you're a main vocal" Joy first attempt to develop a conversation with him.

"Ahh.. really?.. but I'm sorry, i think i am not in a right situation to teach you about that right now..maybe next time?.." Onew tried to not sounds like rejecting Joy.

"Hmm.. really?..is it a promise?.."She smile to him asking to make sure that the conversation go on.

"Okay, then..if there's anythi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter