First meeting after the funeral

You are a miracle to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 2018

Past few weeks have been really tough for all of us in SM entertainment. A lot of things had change within a short time. The company environment is quite nowadays. We lost our family member in SM, a good senior and a kind brother to us, Red velvet. One of the closest senior to our youngest member, Yeri. This new year is slightly different than before, because last year was closed by regretable incident. Unexpected event, sad and sorrowful year end.

The dorm isn't cheerful or noisy as before. They 're right when they said that when Yeri was added into the group, it become  more brighter. Joy turn her head to her left side, watching the girl in a deep sleep. Yeri is still sleeping. The girl has already had a trouble to sleep before, but after Jonghyun oppa left, she has more difficulty to close her eyes. Having a nightmare sometimes, and the other times Joy caught her silent sobbing in the middle night.

Joy reached out her hand to her side table. Look at her phone. Ahh, its already 7 am, her mind speaks. She carefully wake up out of her bed, afraid she might disturb her sleep. Walking out of her room that she shared with Yeri, and she found irene and wendy in the kitchen preparing for their breakfast.

"Is she sleeping?" asked irene when she saw her.

"hmm.. she fall asleep not just too long ago.."

"Joy, you can use our toilet if you afraid that you might wake her up.." suggest Wendy.

"I might do that..btw, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter