Carpe Diem

You are a miracle to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone! First of all, thanks to those whom subscribes this story. I have been busy lately with my labworks and papers. I'm not sure if i'll updates frequently.But atleast, here a short chapter for u guys!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A short meeting between Onew and his manager end very quickly. He got an offer for a new mini series. As a second leads which he will be acted with So ji Sub sunbaenim. Not a romance drama, but an action series. But they're still in a consideration. Meanwhile, he heard that Joy also got one drama waiting for her. That girl is a hardworking girl. A workaholic, Onew consider she is. From an MC gigs, to reality show, a comeback and also a new drama offer. She'll be busy this year. He planned to give a short greeting to Joy and her members before heading back to his dorm. 

Onew knocked the door of practice room that usually used by red velvet. He heard from his manager that the girsl are preparing for their comeback soon. Wendy is the one who open the door which reveal a shocked face of her and the others. 

"Oh, sunbaenim! Please come in.." Wendy inviting him and the orhers;Irene, Seulgi and Yeri come to greet and bowing to him.

"I just passed this room so, i thought that I should greets you girls before leave..and here's the snacks for your hardwork today.." Onew smiles to them and giving them a plastics bag full of snacks he bought at the mart before came here. Meanwhile, his eyes wandering around the room, looking for Joy.

"She's not here, Sunbae. She went to the ladies.." Wendy answering his curiosity.

"I see.. then, I 'll leave fisrt. Tell her that I came to greet you girls.."

"Are you in a hurry, sunbae..? We can have a small talk while waiting for her, if you have something to discuss with her.." Irene suggested.

"Please, Girls, drop the "sunbae".. Call me Oppa or Onew or whatever you like..Just not the 'sunbae'..."

"Yeah.. sure. Oppa.. we can have a little chit-chat.. She'll be here soon. She's gone for a while though.." Seulgi said.

"Are you sure? I did not intend to disturb your practices.." 

"No, not at all. We have finished, just a little rest before heading back to the dorm.." Yeri convincing him.

"Okay then, I'm happy to hear that.. so, lets have a small talks.." 

Joy walks into their practice room with a curiosity in mind when she open the door, she was greeted by a loud laughing of the girls and a man. In suprised, she saw Onew with her members, and Onew sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter