It is hard

You are a miracle to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once the drama filming has started, Joy could not spare much of her time with her members and their group schedules. She's been missing a lot of group activities. Drama filming schedules are too packed but she's grateful that she was able to participated in their Red Room concert in Japan. However, she's dissapointed that she was not able being a part of the South Korean delegation to North. It was a meaningful and historic moments for her, red velvet as well as her country as they went to initiate the peace between two countries. The articles regarding on her absence were blaming her for prioritize the drama over the nation peace. She was tied between the drama production team as well her company. Joy wish she could speak up her own opinion regarding on the decision to joint the concert. Then, she cried alone in the dorm after the drama filming call it a night, wishing that there will be  someone who can comfort her when all her members were not there. She cried isn't because of the harsh articles and comments bashing her. Well, it is actually because of the articles and comments but it is not fully the fault of articles and comments. It was the mixing of non-stop schedules (drama and MC-ing), the tiredness that she felt these past few months and the harsh comments which resulted in her crying alone at Red Velvet dorm. It is hard to faced all the negativities and blames alone.

Joy lying on her bed. Today is another lonely night. She misses her members. Missing her homes and her family. Suddenly she wish that, the time will stop for a moments. She remembered last night when Tiffany unnie called her, asked her if she was okay. Tiffany unnie reminded her to not pay too much attention on the articles and comments.

"People outside did not know you, it is only the people around you know you well. It is good to take notes on good comments, but the bad one will affected us. Unnie wants you to keep yourself from reading the articles. For a better, dont go online just for few days. Just keep yourself busy and at this moments you're. Unnie will asked Hyo unnie to take a look at you. I'm sorry that I couldn't be by your side this time..". Joy missed the times when Tiffany unnie was still here in Korea.

Joy's phone suddenly ring. She's picking up the phone without looking at the caller's ID.

"yoboseyoe..."

"Ne.. are you okay?"

After hearing the voice from the other side, Joy's looking at the caller ID. Onew oppa? She felt relief and almost tear up that God has sent someone to her this night.

" Oppa.. 

"I'm here, are u okay?

"what do you mean by am I okay...?

"There are lots of articles released yesterday and today. Knowing you.. I thought you might be distracted by what they're saying on articles.."

Silent. Tears ran down her face. She's sobbing because she couldnt bear the burden on her chest. 

"Wanna me to come..?" Onew asked. He would run to her even though if she say no. He ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter