precious bonding

You are a miracle to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the last day of drama shooting. Joy smiles as she remember her first day shoots.

"Finally it come to an end.Time flies really fast.." Joy saw woo do han chatting with Ga yound and Min Jae. Those three really look like a sibling, always together whenever they have a chance. She get closer to them to join their conversation.

"Soo Youngie, wanna join us watching Avengers? after the war-up party.." Ga Young asked Joy.

"What avengers?"

"Infinity War. I got tickets for the four of us" Min Jae said while showing off the tickets he got after 'a keyboard war' of online ticketing.

"Hmm, i am not sure if I could join u guys.."

"Oh, please Soo Youngie. At least we should appreciate Min Jae effort of getting the tickets.." Do Hwan is persuading Joy to join them. "We never know, when will we have a chance to hang out together after this. You will be busy. All of us too.. " Do Hwan add.

"There are no one at the dorm, isn't? Your members are still in U.S. We are here, to accompany you at least by watching a movie.." Ga Young said.

"I need to ask my manager first.."

"I already did.. He gave the permission. And to avoid the scandals, we should post on SNS" MinJae said.

"We are like a brother and sister, Min Jae.." Do Hwan said while nudging his elbow towards Min Jae. " I hope that we will stay close like this for a long time.. Eventhough we lack of chance to meets often. You guys are precious to me.."

"What is it? Why is it suddenly turn into a drama scene.." Ga Young jokes and everyone laugh.

Jos has only few friends in entertainment industry, different with Yeri which that girls is a social butterfly of the group. Yeri circle of friends are varied from various field of this industry. Menwhile Joy friend's circle is limited. Joy tend to build a strong bonding with the people she met within a long periods of time. An eternal bonding which not just for the sake of the works. Her members always nagging her (except for Wendy), to upgrade her social life by meeting and be friends with other artists and idols when they met at the events. But Joy wasn't like that. Not all can be friends with her. Yeri said that Joy had her own standard in selecting a friends, but actually she is not. It is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter