A sudden message

You are a miracle to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The conversation keep going for almost two hours. From a chilhood stories to the crush in a middle and high school to a what they want to become if they're not a celebrity. After a long conversation, they have become silent for a moment. They have realized that the conversation had taken 2 hours of their time.

“I think I need to take my leave now, Joy-ah..We both didn't realized that two hours had passed..” Onew stand up, preparing to leave.

“It is nice to talk about “the not-relating work things” like this...with you.” He smiles and continue. “Hope we can have another chances to talk like this next time and before I forgot, thank you, Joy-ah”

“It is nothing, oppa but welcome. Anytime if we have free time like this again..” said Joy. “We can talk about anything.. Do you have my number? If suddenly you have anything to shares or you need someone to talk, you can just kakao-ing me or...calling me..” Joy is joking.

“Hopefully everything will be alright. Things should retur to its place by now. But… if you insist, maybe we can exchange our number? Just in case..anything..., what say you?“

“Oh, its my pleasure, Oppa..”

They exchange their number and the meeting just end up like that.

………

It has been three months since their unexpected meeting at the practice room. With the Shinee comebacks and World Tour, Onew and s have been busy and He rarely have a leisure time to go to the company except for meetings and practices. Same goes to Red Velvet, with the Japan showcase and concert and also preparing for the upcoming comebacks really drained Joy energy. They have been back and forth from Japan and Korean, since they also had schedules for the shows in Korean. They also went to SM only for practices and meetings. Joy and Onew only met when their groups run to each other in a hurry inside the company, they only had a chance to greet at each other group, and exchange small smiles to one another while giving a fighting gestures. Thats all. It is not like Joy is waiting a text or call from Onew. It just that, she was curious about Onew condition. At the end, Joy made her on conclusion that he is okay since almost of the times he is with s. Minho oppa is there.

For Joy, the best part of these three months was Yeri had returned to her normal self. Yeri become more cheerful compared to three months ago. The members are really working hard to cheer up her mood and always be by her side. They tried their best to avoid talk or bring up topics related to Jonghyun. There were few times that Joy caught Yeri cried suddenly when she browse her photo gallery with Jonghyun pictures , but still her sadness was less compared to before. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter