A sharing session

You are a miracle to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a month after their first conversation on Kakao. Both Joy and Onew have been keeping in touch for several times through kakao messenger. Mostly, they've talked about things that can keep them motivated. They shared about a lots of things like their hobbies and interest, just like a bestfriend. Joy never knew that she can open up to him regardless being secretive about anything. Most of their fan known her as a private person. A person who keep hiding her personal life, even her members thought of her like that. She was just being careful about everything that she did to avoid her people getting hurt. By her people, she means her family, and her circles of friends.

Joy scrolldown her phone. The practice room being noisy with Yeri and Irene are fighting for Seulgi attention. The bear just watching them clueless. Might be she didnt understood what they're fighting over. Joy smile and keep scrolling her phone. Wendy, who is always the person in charge of calming down their members has given up. Wendy walked towards Joy when she noticed the girl being quite today.

"What are you doing, at the corner of the room? " She asked while sitting besides Joy.

"Joy scrolling down the phone, searching for current updates..."

"about what..?

"about this dark side of this industries.." Joy giggled.

"Really..? Something bothering you? You seems like not your usual self. Distracted."

"Me? distracted.. nope. It really nothing. Just tired, maybe.."

"You know you can rely on me.. talk to me about everything.."

"I know, and you're a great help to me.. " Joy look at Wendy's eyes, to ensure that she means what she said. " Did you ever, keep in touch or messaging anyone in the company? Jos asked Wendy suddenly.

"What do you mean by keep in touch? I dont know the true meaning behind your question, but We.. I mean, Henry Oppa and Mark sometimes, we exchange a m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter