여덟

Hate To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

«« Kinder Mark Tuan »»

I woke up this morning and I was in my room. Yeah I remember what happened last night. Thanks to Mark for helping me or else, I never know what will happened to me.

I tried to move but I felt the pain around my ankle. I gasp in pain.

I heard the was door open and Mark come to my views.

He walk to me with a tray of food and a bright smile. He placed the tray on the table and sit beside me.

" Are you okay now? " He asked me while touching my ankle part. I just nodded. " It seem like this took awhile for recover. Until that just stay at home. I will tell Mr.Bang about this. " He said and I just smile. I don't know what else to say.

Then, he pass me the food and ask me to eat. While I'm eating, I find it a little uncomfortable since Mark keep staring at me. He look like he gonna eat me. When I look at him, he smile at me back.

What is wrong with guy?

" Is there anything on my face? " I asked the he shook his head. Then why you keep staring me?? He's weird.

But it's good his here. I have something to discuss to him.

" Umm.. Mark? " I call. " Hum.. " a short answer from him. " I wonder if you could allow me to stay here for just a few days. " I said. I pause when Mark's face change. " Don't worry. I will try my best to look for a new house and move out as soon as possible!! " I said immediately. I hope he won't be mad. I look at him that keep looking below.

" Mark ?.. '' I call. He look up at me and smile. He shook his head makes me confused. " You don't have too. Just stay here. " I look at him confused.

Ehh, yesterday he really want me leave and now he want me to stay?? What a weird guy.

" Ar-are you sure? " I asked as he nodded. I was quite surprised but then I remember the money that he gave me yesterday.

" No.. I don't want to trouble you any more. I know you hated me here." I said as I lowered my head. Suddenly I felt his warm hand on my cheek, lifting my head up to faced him. He smile at me.

" I told you. Just stay. " He my hair. " But the money. " I said again then he shook his head.

" Just Stay.. " He said then just leave me in the room alone.

Okay he's weird now. What happened to him?

●●●

One week have passed and my leg has slowly recovered. And by that, Mark being acting so weird towards me. He seem..

Nicer to me.

And I just didn't know why.

Did he planned something to me or what?!

" Yoomin.. " voice appear from be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter