Hate To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

New Enviroment

 

After almost 6 hours or half, finally I've arrived at Seoul. I walked down from the bus and saw a lot of people at the bus terminal. Everyone of them are waiting for their loves.

I look at my phone and it's almost 8 a.m.

"What I'm gonna do now?" I wonder to myself.

I come to Seoul one day earlier than the letter says. I call the person who's was in charged to pick me up at this terminal.

I walk to the nearest cafe and had my breakfast.

I was enjoying the breakfast until someone approach me from behind.

" Miss Yoomin? " She call. I turned around and saw a lady with a office suit smiling to me. I bow to her awkwardly.

" Nice to meet you. I'm Park Minjung, and I was in charged to pick you up here. " The lady explain.

I nodded.

" Let's go. I will show you the place that you gonna stay for awhile. " I just nod and follow her quietly.

●●●

" Hmm.. Miss Park? Can I ask you something? " I asked. It's so awkward now.. I must do something to make the situation clear. She look at me with smile.

"Just now, you say that I'm going stay at somewhere for awhile. Does that mean I need to look for a house to stay permanently? " I asked. Miss Park just nodded and that makes me sigh.

There's a lot of works to do.

Don't worry Jung Yoomin!! You can do this!!

●●●

So we just arrived at Starlight Hotel. The car was parked in front of fhe hotel door as we both stepped out. I just follow her while carrying my bag.

When we entered the place,suddenly a guy pat my shoulder politely and asking for my bag. More like he want to help me by carrying my bag. I guess he is the worker here.

" So,Miss Yoomin. He gonna show you where's your room and I will email you your schedule tonight. Have your beauty rest. " Miss Park told me when we was in the elevator.

Until we reached my room floor, Me and the worker stepped out from the elevator leaving Miss Park, still in the elevator.

" I'm just gonna send you here. Have a nice day. " She said while bowing to me makes me bow to her awkwardly.

" Let me show your room Miss. " the boy said. I just nodded and follow his footsteps. Until we reach my room, he unlocked the door and I entered. He put my bag down then turned to me suddenly.

Which makes me startled.

" Here is your key miss. If you need anything, don't be shy to contact us and I will full your wish. Now, Have your nice rest. " He told me nicely after hang me the room key. I just smiled and thanked him.

So what should I do now?

I have a very enough sleep just now.. I can't sleep anymore. Maybe I can look for a house to stay while I at Seoul or look for a rent house maybe..

I took out my phone and connect the hotel internet to my phone and start to search a cheap and affordable house to stay.

●●●

Well this is actually quite hard. I look for the place that I can effort to buy of course. Well I've being looking through the internet and newspapers. But all the place are not suitable.

There's few places I like but the price are too expensive. They also have few houses that cheaper but the house aren't comfortable.

Well of course you need to look for a house that is comfortable for you, am I right?

Suddenly I heard the door knocked.

I get up from the bed and walk to the door. When I open the door,the boy worker that help to carried my bag just now standing in front.

" Yes sir? Is there anything I can help you? " I asked.

As I remember, I didn't call for any room service.

He laughed when he look at my confused face. His laugh make me even confused.

" I'm sorry? " I said again

" I'm sorry for disturbing you Miss. But it's already 7 o'clock. It's time for dinner. So I'm here to give you your food. " He explained to me.

" Oh.. Thank You. " He walk inside to put the tray at the table.

" Please enjoy you food. " He said before leaving.

" Oh wait!!" I call. He turn around to me and show his smile again. "Hmm.. Are you busy now? Because I really need your help." I asked as he look at his watch.

" Yeah. I can help you since it's already my break time. " He said politely. I invite him t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter