하니

Hate To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Good News

 

- In Busan dialect -

" YOOMIN UNNIE!!!! " I heard my name being called as I turned, Gayeon already hug me while jumping happily.This girl is so weird tho.

" What is wrong with you Gayeon ah?! " I ask while patting her back. She then show me the paper on her hand and asking me to read it.

I took the letter from her hand.

My eyes wider while reading the letter.

I can't believe it?! Is it really my name on the list?!!

I look at Gayeon and she already smile at me like a fool.

" Is this really me?! " I ask for sure. She nodded immediately. I smile then hug her and she hug me back.

Omg!! Thank you so much.

I was promoted to department manager at Seoul. Oh god! I am thankful!!

●●●

" Congratulations unnie! You are finally get promoted as the manager department!! You are working so hard person so of course you gonna get a better place! You deserve this! " Gayeon said.

I wad happy that I'm advancement but I need to leave Busan and transfer to Seoul to lead the department there.

I sigh.

Gayeon look at me weird.

" Unnie? What wrong?? Aren't you happy? " Gayeon asked. I shook my head. " It just I need to leave Busan,so I'm a little bit sad. " I explain. Gayeon pat my back and smile at me.

" Unnie.. It's hard to leavr your hometown. But aren't you feel g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter