다섯

Hate To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

New Boss?!

 

Yes!! It finally Monday. I never like monday but this time is different. I won't see his face at least for 5 days in this week. I'm happy.

I walk downstairs when I saw that jerk walking upstairs.

Yes. I actually don't know what is his name but I didn't bother to know either.

I try to ignore him but he grab my hand and pin me to the wall suddenly.
I was so surprised with his sudden moves.

" Wh-what y-you want? " I asked sutter
He look at me with smirk.

" Getting ready for work? " He asked seductive. I pushed him away from me.

" Of course I'm getting ready for work. I'm not unemployed like you. " I try to be brave and say it to him. Seem like he mad by my words but I don't give a damn care about.

I walk to the door and heard him yelling at me.

" YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET SAYING THAT TO ME! " That is what I heard.

Whatever.. As long as I didn't see you again,that is more than enough.

●●●

" Mrs.Yoon, Miss Jung.. " I heard Mr Bang called us. Me and Mrs Yoon immediately walk to him. " Yes Mr Bang. " We both asked.

" Do you remember about the new boss that started his work today? He will be here in any minutes, so standby at the entrance. " He told us before leaving us.

Me and Mrs Yoon prepared ourselves before went down to the entrance. As we arrived, everyone already wait there.

" I'm so excited to meet the new boss! " Mrs Yoon whispered to me. But somehow I felt uneasy.

Why did I feel this way?!

All of sudden, the whole floor are so quiet. I look out and as a fancy car parked in front of the building.

" It must be the boss~ " I told myself.

I jumped a bit just to see the person faces. I saw a tall guy with reddish+blonde hair walk out from the car.

He look familiar..

Wait don't tell me he is?!!!.

" Welcome to Korea Mr.Tuan. How was your flight?" Mr Bang asked. I didn't hear anything because I'm trying to remember where did I saw this very familiar looking.

The guy look at me then walk to me.

Oh !!! I know him now!! He's the jerk!! The jerk!!! OMG!!!!!

" The flight was tiring but I have rested well at MY house yesterday. " (In English) He said still looking at me while I'm looking up to him. Shocked.

" Why are you looking at me like that Miss? " (in english) he asked. He is smirking at me.

" Miss Jung! Show your respect! Look down!! " Mr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter