Hate To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Housemate?! 

 

Mark Pov :

I finally can calm down after what happened just now. I know I'm not supposed to be mad at her but I don't know why seeing her face somehow making my brood pressure increases. And plus I was so tired the whole day so I cannot control my anger.

I was sitting beside Jackson who is still driving.

I am so lazy to even open my eyes now.

" Hyung? Are you okay now? " Jackson asked as I just nodded.

(In Mandarin)

" Look Gaga. I'm tired okay? Where are you bringing me now? " I asked. " I'm helping you to settle down first. I will bring you around to calm yourself first. Okay? " I was so lazy to argue with him. Based we are in the car right?

As long as it doesn't involve me to walk,I'm okay.

I just look out. Somehow all the feeling and the pain I keep gone just like that.

" Hyung? " Jackson call me. I just simply answer him short. " You still remember her aren't you? " His questions suddenly make my blood boiled again.

" Why did you suddenly talk about this?! " I asked.

" Hyung. The girl at your house. She remind you on her right? " I have thought that way. Yes I was mad when I see a stranger in my house. But it doesn't me she reminds me on that girl.

" No Jackson. Just Stop it here. " I said (in english) " I never meant to hurt your feelings, or remind you about her. I'm sorry. But Ge.. Please that girl at your house, she is totally innocent. She already live at your house almost 2 years. She took care of that house. I hope you won't chase her away." (In Mandarin)

" Wait.. You know about this? You know that someone is staying at me house?! " I asked furious.

" Actually yes.. But please don't be mad. Papa Tuan who's the one that put the house on sell. " this time he shocked me again?

My dad?!

" Why didn't you tell me earlier?! I don't want to stay in the same house with her!! You know I don't like girls right?! " I just cannot believe it that he doesn't even tell me about this and worse my dad doesn't even tell me!

" Well you have too. You are going to see her face day and night for the whole of your life here~ " he winked at me.

Okay!! Now what is that supposed mean?!!

●●●

I went back to my house, while massaging my head.

" Argh.. I'm so tired.. " I sighed.

I sat down.

And ever since I entered the house, I've never open my eyes. But when I open my eyes, girl that I fought with was sitting at the opposite sofa while staring at me sharp.

" Oh My God.. You give me heart attack!! " I yelled in my tongue language (english) ..

" Yak!! I told you to l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter