아홉

Hate To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

«« Jealousy »»

Yoomin pov :

We both finally arrive at the restaurant where the meeting was held.

" Yoomin ah. Wait here, I will call the client and asked if they already arrive.. " Mark said to me as I just nodded. After he walk away, I look around and wondering if I can found the restroom.

" Gosh.. The restaurant are so damn big till I can't even find the restroom.. " I thought. I start walking around looking for the restroom until I bump into someone causing me to fall on the ground.

" Oh I'm so sorry Sir. I didn't look on my way. " I quickly apologize. I saw a hand offering to help me up. I look up, and saw a handsome guy in front of me. I was frozen by looking at his face until..

" Miss? Are You okay? Let me help you.. " he said as I held his hand. He smile at me.

Can he just stop?!! Omg I think I'm melting!!!!

When I was in my own fantasy I heard my name was called, I turned around as I saw Mark with his panic face appear.

" Yah! Where did you go?! I've been looking for you everywhere. I told you to stay.. " he scold me as I answer him back. " I'm not going anywhere okay? I was looking for the restroom. Just in case, Your tummy get angry again. Don't have to be that panic, no one will kidnap me.. Chill~ " I said.

As long as I have being his housemate, i have learn that he has this kind of weird illness. When he eat, he will excuse himself to throw back all the food. ( i know this sound disgusting and uncomfortable.. i know.. believe me i know~ *face palm myself* )

" Well thank you so much Miss~ but--- " our argument being interrupt by the man that have been standing in front of us.. Like an age..

" I'm sorry but are you Mark Yi Tuan? " the handsome man asked, Mark nodded.

" umm.. Yes. are you Mr.Eito Amano? " Mark asked.

" Oh.. No.. I'm his assistant and his translator, Baek SeungHeon. This is Mr.Eito Amano. " He said as he introduce an old man behind him. The man look like a businessman. Well of course, he is the new investor in our company.

" I'm so sorry after what happened and what you have witness just now. " Mark apologize then he bow immediately, making me confused first before I bow with him.

I heard the handsome guy talk to his boss in Japanese and the only think I understated is they are laughing. Well I don't even know why they are laughing anyway.

" Mr.Amano said it's fine. He find you both are so funny, so he didn't mind it at all. " He said making both of shy. Mark just laugh.

" Let have a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter