여섯

Hate To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

«« Fever »»

 

" Mrs Yoon. Can you call Miss Jung for me? Thank you. " Mark said thought the phone.

Yoomin look at Mrs Yoon as she look at her too.

" What did you do again this time Yoomin ah?" Mrs Yoon asked,concerns. It's already 5th time Mark call her to his office. And what makes she wonder, why can't he speak directly to Yoomin.

Yoomin just snuggled her shoulder.

She take her notebook before running to his office. She took a deep breath before knocking the door. He has being calling her for 4th before but he call Mrs Yoon again to cancel it. So finally he call her without calling off the call.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in." Mark's voice came out from the office room. She open the room then immediately held to his seat.

He was massaging his head.

" What can I help you Mr.Tuan? " Yoomin asked. She look at him worried since he look so pale.

" I want you to check all the supplies list and give it to me tomorrow." He said without looking at her. keeping his eyes close while massaging his own head. Yoomin wrote down his order on her notebook.

" Anything else? " Yoomin asked. Mark just shook his head. " You can go now. " he said before leaning his head on the table.

" Umm.. Mr Tuan?" Yoomin called. Mark doesn't response to her. She put her notebook on the table then walk towards him.

She was hesitated but she put her hand on his shoulder.

" Mark? " She called again but this time with his name. he finally reply. " Hmm.. " a short answer from him. He pull Yoomin's hand then kiss it gentle.

" Are you okay? You look so pale. " She asked. She can feel his face are so warm when she touched them. " I'm just dizzy. Don't worry. " He said, still holding her hand and closing his eyes.

" Umm. Mark? Why don't you go home first. I will help you to finish your work here. " Yoomin suggest. She thought that he might have a fever so she want he to rest at home.

" But my work are a lot and I don't want to leave it to you. Plus I cannot let you go home alone. " he mumbled. Yoomin cannot hear him clearly but she definitely hear it when he said he doesn't want her to handle his works.

" It's okay. I'm used to finish your work. Now you may go home and I will help you to finish your work for today. " She try to persuaded him.

Mark finally open his eyes then look at Yoomin.

" Are you sure? " He asked as she just smiled and nodded. Mark listen to her. He get up then wear his coat. Before he leave, he look at Yoomin and asking her the same question. Yoomin give him the same answer. Mark walk towards her. He pull her closer then hug her.

Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter