일곱

Hate To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

«« Thanks?! »»

Mark pov :

I woke up this morning with my heavy head. I feel so sick. I want to vomit but I just couldn't.

" Gosh! Am I that sick yesterday? " I asked myself.

When was about to get up, I felt like someone is holding my hand. I look down and It was Yoomin.

I don't remember anything that happened last night. But I really need to remember what happened until it end up like this!

I slowly pulled away my hand. Didn't want to wake her up. I felt sorry for troubling her now.

I stop moving when she was about to wake up.

I look closer to her face.

Damn! Jackson was right. She is really pretty.

Omg! Mark Tuan! Get yourself back! Remember what beautiful girl like her did to you before! Remember that!

" Mark? You're awake? " I heard her voice. She's definitely awake now. I look at her as she was rubbing her eyes.

Aww.. She look so adorable.

" Are you feeling better? " she asked as I snapped out from my thoughts.

I just look at her awkward and nodded.

" Wait here. I will make you some food. Eat before you eat your medicine. " she said and was about to leave the room.

" Wait!! " I called as she just stopped.

" Why? Did you need anything else? " She asked. I shook my head. " It's okay. Thank you so much for helping me. You don't have to do all of this actually. Sorry for burden you. " I said. She shook her head and says,

" It's okay. I help what I can, Okay? Now just stay here. I will cook something for you to fill your stomach before I go to work. You can sleep first, I will bring the food here. " She said then run our from the room, didn't give me chance to me.

Just by looking at her acting like that, I felt so bad that I actually never treat her nicely before but she's always treated me nice.

Before, I always bullied her at work and she never complain and just do what I asked for even though it's ridiculous things.

" Argh.. You've been thinking to much Mark. Let's stop here. I just recovered. " I said to myself before throwing my head to the pillow.

●●●

Author pov :

Yoomin went to the kitchen and quickly cook something simple and fast for Mark to eat.

Since he wasn't eating from last night.

While cooking, she remember about last night incident that makes her cheek burned.

//..flashback..//

Yoomin pull the duvet to cover Mark's body. She went out from the room to change her clothes.

But when she was walking out the door, she heard he was yelling out something in Chinese.

" 请不要离开我一个人 !! " 
( please don't leave me alone! )

She went in back to comfort him.

" Hey Mark.. It's okay. I'm here to accompany you. Okay? Now go back to sleep.. " she said while holding Mark's hand. Mark finally fall to sleep again and his hand is not letting her hand go.

She ended up staying there for the whole night.

She fallen asleep then Mark's voice appear again waking her up.

" 我需要你我的爱 " 
( I need you my love )

" What is he talking about? I don't understand anything.. " Yoomin said. She look at him confused but just cares Mark's hand to comfort him until he fall asleep again.

She moved closer to Mark.

As she whispers,

" Please stay healthy. Do not be sick again. I hope you recover tomorrow. " she then kiss Mark's lips then fall asleep.

//..end flashback..//

Thinking about it making herself embarrassed.

" Why did I even do that?! " She thought, mentally slapping herself.

" Do what? " a voice appear making Yoomin startled. She turned and saw Mark was sitting at the counter.

" Eh.. What are you doing down here? You should rest at your room. I will bring the food to your room. " she asked walking to him.

" Nah~ I'm not that sick. I still can walk. Now, what are you cooking? " He asked.

" Just a porridge. You need to eat something since yesterday you didn't eat anything. " She said. " Wait! I will serve it to you.. " As she accidentally touch the hot pot with her bare hand.

" Ahh!!! " She groan in pain.

Mark run to her, panicked.

" Why?! What happened? " he asked while holding her hand. He saw her hand slowly become red. He pull the to the sink and put her hand under the running water.

" Are you okay? " Mark asked still holding her hand. " Yeah.. I'm okay. You don't have to worry about me. " She said shyly. She face turning red. Mark just realized that he been holding her hand.

He let go of her hand and get shy for his own actions.

" Just.. Sit. I will serve myself. " he said awkwardly. Yoomin just nodded.

Yoomin walk to the counter then sit.

Mark serve the porridge for both of them. He sit at his place, which is opposite her seat.

Both of them eat silently. Still didn't get over the awkwardness.

Mark get himself brave to talk to her.

" I'm going work today. " he said. Yoomin look at him startled. " Are you sure? " she asked. She put her hand to his forehead, making him surprised.

" I-I'm okay.. I've recov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter