Confession.

Loving and Hating Key.

CHAPTER 33

 

 

 

            Key and I was still in the quiet hallway.

 Now, we were just sitting on the floor against the wall.

 Small talk.

 I just couldn't believe that Key was with me right now.

 And we liked each other.

 Key turned to me. " Are you happy now?"

 I didn't know what to answer.

 Unexpectedly, Key held my head and forced a nod.

 " Yaa!" I let go of his hands.

 Key laughed. " That was a yes, right?"

 I looked away, embarrassed. " A forced 'yes'."

 " You know that's what your heart says. You're happy with me right now. Aren't you?"

 To avoid more of his Key-ness, I quickly stood up.

 He tilted his head to look at me. " Waeyo? You have to go?"

 " I'm sorry, Key. But, I feel awkward with you in a situation like this."

 Key smiled and stood up. " We're an item now. Nothing to worry about. Because you're finally mine."

I could feel the blood rushing to my face, the heart racing which was out of control.

I ran away.

 " Hey, where are you going?" Key shouted.

 After I left, Key gave a smirked. " It's nice taking on revenges. You are one cool actor, Key.."

 He then gave himself an applause. " How could she think that I fall for her again when she really crushed me? Babo."

 

 I reached the outside gate.

Gi-Kwang seemed to be already waiting.

 He was waving at me and I slowly waved him back.

 I approached him.

 He looked worried somehow.

 " You have to help me. Hyung, he got beaten up today by some students!" he exclaimed.

 What? DooJoon got beaten up? How could that be? I thought he was the bully.

 Wasn't he the tough guy?

 " DooJoon-shii?" saying it as if I couldn't believe it.

 Gi-Kwang nodded. " He wouldn't talk to anyone, even me and L.Joe. He's really pissed today. Maybe he wants to talk to you."

 " Huh? Me? Why me?" surprisingly.

 Gi-kwang paused before answering me. " There's noone else than he rather talks to other than you."

 I gulped. " A-Arasseo. Where is he?"

 " He's still at school. Let's go." he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his school.

 

 

DooJoon was at the school's field. Just sitting in the middle of the large,green soccer field.

 " Oppa!" Min shouted.

 DooJoon, who was almost half asleep sat upstraight and looked at Min who was approaching.

 " What does she want?" he muttered to himself.

 Min got to him and kneeled down to see his face. " I thought I gave you some first aid. Why didn't you use it?" she pouted, sad to see that DooJoon didn't use the first aid bandage that she gave to him.

 DooJoon glared her and sighed. " Get out of my sight, weirdo."

 Min then sat next to DooJoon. " I'm sorry for today. They shouldn't have beaten you up like that. I'll say sorry to my big brother."

 DooJoon immediately moved his face to Min. " What did you say? Your big brother? The one who beat the crap out of me was your big brother?"

 Min calmly nodded.

 DooJoon got to his feet and Min stood up too.

 " The one who beaten me up for no apparent reason was your-" DooJoon sighed. " Aish, ssinja." 

Min's heart was shrinking. She felt scared of DooJoon now. " B-But, I'll say sorry to him.."

 " Sorry to him? HE SHOULD BE APOLOGIZING TO ME!"

 Min moved closer to him but DooJoon shoved Min that she fell to the ground. Min shouted at him, " Oppa! Why are you like this?! I will not love you anymore!"

 " Who told you to?!" DooJoon fired back .

 " DooJoon-shii!" I shouted as soon as I saw what happened.

 Both of them turned around.

 " Eliseu? Gi-Kwang-ah." DooJoon murmured when he saw Gi-Kwang with me.

 " Hyung! What did you just do to Min?" Gi-Kwang then ran to Min to help her get up.

 " You are one of the worst guy I ever knew!" I cried.

 " I didn't mean to do that." DooJoon was trying to explain what just happened.

 But, before he knew it, the three of us left.

 DooJoon clenched his fist tightly and looked away. " Aish. Why are bad things happening to me?"

 

 

 I looked at this Min girl and remembered that I saw her for the first time when she was protecting DooJoon from Key when they were about to start a fight.

 "Are you really alright, Min?" Gi-Kwang asked as we walked in the streets.

 Min nodded with a cute-smile. " Ne! Gwaenchana!"

 " I'll apologize for his side. I'm really sorry."

 Min laughed. " It's alright. He's just stress that's why."

 Gi-Kwang smiled of relieved.

 Then, Min moved her attention to me. " Annyeong!"

 I noticed her and replied back, " Ah, annyeong." as I bowed my head.

 " Yaa, Gi-Kwang-oppa! Is she your girlfriend?" Min teased.

 I was so surprised by her words and hid my face, due to extreme embarrassed.

 Gi-Kwang just laughed.

 " Ayyy. Of course with that face you wouldn't stay single, righhhht?" Min then giggled. " I should go now. Oppa, don't worry. I'll take good care of DooJoon-oppa."

 With a wave, Min then left them alone.

 Gi-kwang put his hand down after a wave and turned to me.

 " Sorry it didn't turn out well. You got pissed at DooJoon instead." he said.

 " It's alright. Things happen when you least expect it." I answered.

" But, I really wanted you to try and talk to hyung. He needs someone to talk to.."

" How can I talk to him after what I just saw? Even if I talk to him, I'm not sure what to talk about.."

Gi-Kwang got quiet after hearing what I just said.

I got quiet too.

 " Eliseu-shii. Are you going to go home now?" he asked. Hesitated, though.

"  Waeyo?"

" Can you accompany me to the ice-cream cafe?" as he smiled.

Ice-cream? ..

" .. Gi-Kwang shii! You know eating too much ice-cream is not good for your health!"

He pouted. " Please? Come on,  I never done any aegyo. So, please?"

I hit him lightly. " Sure~~"

He bit his lower lip and gave me a cute smile.

 

       We bought some ice-creams, but we had to wait in the long queue!

It was 6:15pm when we arrived there, but we only got our ice-creams when it was 6:35pm.

We walked out from the ice-cream cafe and started to walk.

The funny thing was that, we were eating ice-cream in the beginning of winter..

However, we careless.

" Eliseu-ah." Gi-Kwang started when he stopped taking a scoop of his ice-cream.

I stopped eating the ice-cream and turned to him. " Ne?"

" Do you still remember that night when I told you that would confess to that someone I've been admiring?"

I tried to recall that night and nodded as soon as I managed to remember it.

" Eliseu-ah, I wanted to confess to that special someone now." Gi-Kwang said.

" You should call her then!" I elbowed him.

" Are you sure?" Gi-Kwang teased with a smile.

I found myself the one who was excited. " Yaa, ppalli! (hurry up!)"

Gi-Kwang smiled and , out of the blue, he hugged me.

What was he doing? My eyes got wider.

My face was red. I could feel the blood rushing into my face and my ears were getting hot too!

" Eliseu-ah. I'm sorry for lying the whole time." he said. " It was you, all the time.."

" Gi-Kwang-shii. What-?" still confused. I pushed him away slowly. " I'm sorry.  I don't know what you're talking about.."

Gi-Kwang locked his eyes onto mine and said, " When I said I like you in that haunted house, I really meant it. "

Gi-Kwang likes me? ..

What was going on? .. I didn't know what to say.

" I'm sorry, Gi-Kwang shii. I'm wth Key now. Jeongmal mianhae." then after that, I left.

And for that moment, I had a feeling that I won't see him for awhile.

.....

 

NEXT IS CHAPTER 34

Key, how could you? You're alot more mean and cold-hearted more than you are before.

DooJoon is with Min?

 

PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 34

DooJoon saw her wet face from her non-stop flowing tears.

" Why do you keep crying when you're with me? Do you really hate me?"

Min shook her head. " You're a really bad person,oppa."

DooJoon crossed his hands and looked away. " I'll try not to be a bad person at you anymore. Mian."