She's not yours, she's mine.

Loving and Hating Key.

                                        CHAPTER 18

 

The bus didn't move at all.

The rain was getting heavier that the road was having a traffic jam.

DooJoon was at his seat.

" That's right. She's mine. She's mine." he repeated.

The old-lady next to him got curious. " Who's yours, young boy?"

DooJoon turned to her and gave a smile. " Ne? Oh, the girl I came in here with.."

The old-lady giggled. " Oh. Her."

DooJoon only nodded, then turned to where Gi-Kwang and Eliseu sat.

 

                              I slowly opened my eyes. I was on Gi-Kwang's shoulder?

And whose jacket was this..? His?

I got my head up quickly and looked at Gi-Kwang.

" I'm sorry!" as I bowed my head.

Gi-Kwang was surprised , from the way he reacted.

" Why are you apologizing?"

" I-I .. " I stammered.

He smiled. " If it's about my jacket, it's okay. If it's about you, falling asleep on my shoulder, then it's okay too." he continued, " Don't worry."

That relieved me.

" But, .. I'm still sorry." I said, giving back the jacket.

After waking up from that short sleep, my head started to hurt even more. More heavier.

Ouch.

I knew I was officially getting sick.

My cellphone rang suddenly and I answered it.

" Yoboseyo? (Hello?) "

" Aigoo~!! Where are you in a weather like this!?"

As expected, it was my mom.

" Omma, it's alright. I'm in a bus, on my way going home. Don't worry. I'm fine."

I sneezed, and that panicked her even more.

" HONEY!! ARE YOU SICK?!!" she shouted as loud as she could.

I moved my ear away from the cellphone.

Gi-Kwang looked at me, smiled then looked outside.

" Don't worry too much. I'm fine.." I sighed. " I'm not sick. It's just so cold. You know me and the coldness. Okay, I'm hanging up now. Bye!~" then I ended the call.

Gi-Kwang turned to me. " You really don't want to make your mom worry, huh?"

"Yeah,.."

" But, I heard she just screamed at you, she must  be really worried, huh? " Gi-Kwang said.

Then, the awkward silence.

" My parents never worry about me." he started. " They only care about my little brother.."

That surprised me.

Gi-Kwang continued as he looked at me with a sad, forced smile. " You're lucky, Eliseu.."

So, that was why he became a bully? Because his parents didn't care for him?

He then laughed to lighten up the atmosphere. " What am I talking about? Man~ I hope the rain stops soon!"

Gi-Kwang, somehow, opened up to me?

I smiled to myself.

 

                         Key was studying in his room.

He was studying on his desk, with his study glasses on.

He was copying some notes from the textbook and stopped.

He looked at his pen and slammed it.

Key landed his head onto the table. " I can't concentrate!!" then he made a small scream.

He flashbacked THAT MOMENT again and again.

He got his head up and closed his eyes and shook his head quickly.

" This is your own fault, KEY." he said to himself. " If you didn't.. act like that, you could've concentrate even more!" he took his pen again and started writing again. " Concentrate. Concentrate. You're cool. You're cool..Almighty~~"

He then sighed . " Aish. I bet she didn't even remember about it. But, why can't I get it out of my head!?"

 

                      The bus started moving.

DooJoon looked at the old-lady sitting next to him. She was sound asleep.

He then looked at Gi-Kwang and Eliseu.

" Wait. What is he doing??" as he tried to lift his head to peek at them.

His eyes got wider at what he saw.

Gi-Kwang was Eliseu's hair and was moving closer to her face.

" Wait! YAA!!! NO!! She's mine!!" DooJoon shouted loudly.

Then, he woke up.

It was all a dream.

Everyone in the bus, including Gi-Kwang and Eliseu stared at him.

The old-lady next to him was startled.

DooJoon realized his mistake and bowed his head to everyone. " I'm sorry. I'm sorry.." with full-embarrassment.

" It was all a dream?" he asked himself. He looked at Eliseu and Gi-Kwang.

Nothing happened.

That was right. This was his chance, he said to himself. To get Eliseu.

He stood up and shouted to everyone in the bus, " Hey people. I like that girl!" as he pointed at Eliseu. " I like her and noone can take her from me. yeah, that's right! She's mine!"

 

I heard DooJoon's shouting.

What was he doing? I hid my face with my hands.

Gi-Kwang was laughing to himself.

How could he be laughing at a time like this?

Gi-Kwang looked away and stopped laughing.

His heart, full of anger, somehow. He stood up and faced to where DooJoon was.

DooJoon was surprised.

" Oh yeah?" Gi-Kwang shouted. " If she is yours,.."

I removed my hands from my face when Gi-Kwang suddenly shouted, and looked up to him.

His face, it was so serious.

How come I never saw this side of him?

He was always the cheery-type all these while.

Gi-Kwang continued. " If she is yours, and you like her, then why are you not sitting with her and she's sitting with me?"

DooJoon paused. " C-Cause..-" That really made him blanked.

" She's not yours." Gi-Kwang interrupted. " She's mine." as he smirked.

DooJoon was so shocked to hear that and scoffed. " He has the guts to say that to me and embarrass me in public?" he whispered to himself.

I was also shocked to hear what Gi-Kwang just said.

Tell me he was just joking around.

 

DooJoon and Gi-Kwang stared at each other.

Felt like there would be a war between them..

 

                     NEXT IS CHAPTER 19

- Gi-Kwang and DooJoon shouldn't fight. They've been good friends in the past, .. right..?