His secret?

Loving and Hating Key.

 

 

 

   "Get a life. " that was what Kim Kibum, the cold-hearted guy said. Right after I confessed my feelings to him. How rude. He didn't even have the slightest feeling of touched, that a shy girl like me would confess to him. No. That wasn't the worst.

 

The worst thing was that he even spread about it to the entire school. It was easy for him to do that because he was the school president. How humiliated I was. I couldn't believe that I liked him since I was a junior!  All the drawings of me and him, just looking at it made me felt like an idiot. What was I thinking? I was just wasting my time..

 

Because of that incident, I forced my parents to move me to another school on the night I got back from school. Of course they objected that idea. They thought that I was doing really well in this school of mine that they decided not to move me.

Yeah. I had to stay in that school until I graduate. Awesome.

 

The next morning. The day after I confessed to that cold-hearted Kim Kibum (Key), I got ready to school. I walked out from my house and started walking to school. Slowly. Like nothing had happened.

Not until..

" Hey, isn't that Eliseu?"

I stopped walking.

Then, I heard laughters.

" Yeah, it is! .. man, I can't believe she confess to the school president like that!"

" I know right! I mean, why would our school president date someone like that?"

The two guys stared at me as they walked past me.

I tilted my head down.

Hiding myself from embarrassment.

" That's it." I said to myself. " I'm moving to another school."

I never expect something like this would happen. This was all Key's fault. Did he have to tell the the other student council? And let them spread the word?

I hated him for this. He would pay.

 

        I continued walking, even if I knew that I would be digging my own grave. But, school was important. Education was important. As I was walking, I saw Key. In a quiet alley.

He was surrounded by three evil-looking, gangster-punk looked students. Probably from the other school. What surprised me was that, Key was pushed to the wall and was grabbed by his shirt.

I had to see this.  I tried to find a place to hide. And I did.

 

         The bully was saying something to Key.

" Yaa. Where's the cellphone that I wanted?"

Key didn't make eyes contact at him.

The bully then pushed him harder on the wall.

His friend, L.Joe tried to calm him down.

" Doo-Joon ah, relax man. He didn't even answer you."

Doo Joon smirked.

" Well, he better be." he said.

The other bully, Gi-Kwang walked to Key.

"You do know that, Doo-Joon here hates waiting. do you?"

Gi-Kwang gave Key a smile and patted his cheek.

Key  turned his face away.

"I told you I'll get you that cellphone. Just give me some time." Key let go of Doo-Joon's grip. Doo-Joon backed away.

 

"Okay, fine. I'll give you some time if that's what you want. I want that cellphone by... hmm." he looked at L.Joe and Gi-Kwang and backed to Key. "tomorrow."

Gi-Kwang laughed.

"Goodluck, you."

L.Joe chuckled.

Key scoffed. " You think I won't have it by tomorrow? Think again, I will."

Doo-Joon smiled.

"I like the sound of that. Maybe, we should make a deal. If you don't have that cellphone by tomorrow, we're gonna beat the crap out of you. BUT, if you have that cellphone, we won't be disturbing you anymore. Is that deal?"

Key made a small laugh.

" It's on."

Doo-Joon walked away with the other two, leaving Key there.

 

I hid myself when the bullies walked out from the alley.

When they really left the place, I got out from my hiding place and just stood there.

Staring at Key, who just got himself bullied.

Key was fixing his uniform. He picked his school bag and shoved the dust off.

He was then about to leave, when he saw me.

He looked a bit surprised.

I didn't know what to say.

Key sighed and just walked past me, like I wasn't even there.

I quickly turned around and called him.

" Key!"

He stopped and eventually turned around.

He gave me an annoyed look.

" Like I said, " he continued, " Get a life."

I was surprised.

How could he say that to me when I already know what happened?

 

After that, he continued walking.

 

What will happen now that I know the truth? Maybe, he'll be nice to me! Oh yeah, this is a great revenge.