Chapter 7: The dates before work

To our own spring day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung's POV

I looked straight at the mirror trying to apply my make up one by one as I play some music on my phone. I opened my spotify and played Officially missing you by Tamia. I think it's a great song! and how the sound of the guitar refreshes my morning as the sunlight shines bright through my room. Finishing my make up I picked up my phone trying to catch up with my social media accounts before finally wearing my corporate attire.

I walked towards my closet and browsed through it before I finally get my white louis vuitton long sleeves and black coat together with black slacks and 3 inch heels. Well honestly I don't think that I need heels anymore because I'm kind of tall but you know wearing heels makes you look y. So I removed my night dress and quickly wore my corporate attire before scanning myself through the mirror before suddenly my phone started vibrating as someone is already calling

"Who is this? It's weird to get a call this early in the morning from an unknown number" I said to myself. I swiped right and answered the call

"Hello?"

"Hey pretty bodyguard" Oh God it's jungkook. Ugh why do i need to hear his voice early in the morning? I brushed my hair upwards in annoyance while unconsciously frowning at the sound of his tone.

"What do you want? I'm coming to work anyways"

"Why? Can't I call my own bodyguard? I'm just concerned you know" Concerned my you didn't even repay me after I protected you.

"So? What do you want?"

"I'm picking you up for work. Can't I do that?"

"You can't I'm already outside!"

"Oh really? But the concierge here in the lobby said you haven't left yet?"

 

Damn he got me. I thought on seeing him sooner but it got early than I thought. Fine I'll just go with him it's nice to have some company anyways rather than going to work alone. "I'll be there in 5" I said before dropping the call.

I fixed myself again in the mirror and sprayed a perfume on my neck and wrists before getting my bag and walked outside my apartment. As I am getting inside the elevator a strange man followed me and got inside the elevator as well. I scanned through my peripherals and he does seem weird. But it shrugged off me when I looked at his clothes and it seems that he is a decent man wearing a suit and tie. But still his actions are weird.

I got off the elevator and met jungkook in the lobby wearing my small purse hanging on my shoulder as I met him.

"Wow you do look beautiful. So much visuals for a bodyguard"

"Shut up I don't like playing games"

"But i'm not?" he said with a chuckle

"Ma'am is he your boyfriend? I've never seen him before" The lady behind the counter said. We're kind of close since she knows all of my whereabouts that's why she might find this guy as my "boyfriend".

"Wh-what? N-no! he's not! I don't have plans on getting one anyways I'm too busy"

"Don't worry she's just denying we'll be together soon. And besides what's busy when the two of you work at the same workplace right?"

"Jungkook? Can we please go?"

He waved goodbye to the staff and waved in embarassment as well as I saw that she laughed lightly before walking towards his car.

"You are really annoying aren't you?"

"I'm annoying and handsome. Now ms chaeyoung, please get inside the car" He said while jokingly opens the shotgun seat as I got inside and he entered the drivers seat. Igniting the engines and started our drive towards work.

 

 

 

 

"She's the one boss"

"Good. keep track of her. She's a big threat to us"

 

 

 

Jennie's POV

I was waiting at the bus stop when suddenly a black audi stopped right in front of me and I could only see his smile before getting curious at who it was. I remained a curious face when a deep voice belted out of the car "Hop in jennie! I'll give you a ride to work"

Curious at who it was I bent down and saw taehyung in his blackk long coat and black long sleeves underneath. Oh man he looks so good. I could really tell that his job suits him a lot he just......looks so handsome. My heart is beating rapidly again

"oh taehyung! Nice to meet you here! But no it's fine i don't want to disturb you"

"You'll get in or i'll get mad at you?" he said in a serious tone before chuckling lightly at his statement

"Fine taehyung if you insist" I said with a smile and got inside his car entering the shotgun seat and securing my seatbelt as he started to drive. I checked myself out in the small mirror I brought wiith me making sure that my make up is all right. You know we need to look beautiful in front of the guy th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter