Chapter 6: The two of us

To our own spring day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung's POV

... jungkook's been shot. And the man is wreaking havoc near to us. I must protect him he can't be dead at this time of night. not today

I quickly pulled out my hankerchief from my pocket and wrapped it around his wound to apply pressure and to stop it's bleeding. As the man is walking near us infront of the counter i quickly positioned jungkook behind me as I stare at the man with fear and anger surrounding my gaze. He is just pointing his gun at me with a creepy smirk on his face

"Move away woman. You don't want to be dead together with him don't you?"

"You should move away. You don't want to be dead in jail"

"Ahhh. So pretty lady doesn't like to play nice."

"Thank you for the kind words but i'm too naughty for you to handle."

I can see that his fingers are slowly moving towards the trigger and ready to pull it when I suddenly jumped outside the counter to tackle him holding the holster of the gun well towards me not making it able to move other than my direction and used my right hand to slap his hand to the left making him lose grip on the gun and held it tightly on my hand. I quickly pointed it towards him and he was almost able to punch me when I dodged it and punched him the in the stomach.

He walked backwards in pain. I quickly shot his legs to let him suffer on the floor when his fellow gunmen started letting out shots at me. I ducked first before jumping again behind the counter and saw jungkook in the corner in pain as he got shot on his arm. The man continued showering our directions with bullets when I bravely stood up and shot his gun. It caused him to let go of the gun and it flew over away from him as his hand got shot. I shot his leg as he kneeled in pain.

I ran over to the both of them. They seem to work for high profile druglords since they own these kind of guns and they look like trained in this kind of missions. I kicked the other guy to let him lay flat on his stomach and quickly grabbed a hankerchief from the table to tie up his hands and I did the same to the other guy.

Dripping in sweat I came over to jungkook as he walked towards me with a hand on his wound. I could still see that he's in pain but he observes the men well. "Are you okay? Do you want me to go to the hospital with you? Come on let's go"

 

"No it's okay i got shot many times already I can handle this"

"Jeon Jungkook don't be so persistent come on i'll go with you"

"I said it's fine i'm okay."

I just stared at him with concern on my face when he walked these two near men screaming in pain and anger as he kneeled down and observed them carefully.

"So you guys work at kilo food trading co.? how ironic"

"I'm not talking" The man said with a clear tone of threat in his voice

"I don't need you to do so. I guess you guys deliver food and drugs at the same time while trying to find me and kill me when I'm vulnerable." he flicked his face using his fingers and let out a sharp smirk "looks like whoever you work for will know that his men will be in jail. too bad his armed men are slowly getting smaller." he laughed and stood up.

After a few seconds multiple police cars showed up at the scene together with two ambulances as jimin and taehyung quickly ran towards us.

"Goddamn jungkook you got shot again?" Taehyung said in concern as he quickly looked over the wound in jungkook's arm and grazed his hand on it

"Yeah kind of. I hid on the counter and a couple of bullets shot through my arm while these guys wreaked havoc earlier"

"Damn. How about you chaeyoung are you okay?" Jimin quickly asked while glancing at her.

"I'm okay dont worry i shot these guys before they can shoot me" 

"Okay good. Guys clean up this mess and take pictures for evidences! we're going to take this case to the court" Jimin shouted

"Think you can handle that jungkook?" Taehyung said while patting his shoulder

"Oh I will handle that." 

 

 

Jungkook's POV

I was waiting at the infirmary as a pretty doctor assisted me earli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter