New case!

Well done partner!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hey man! How are you?", Daehyun greeted his colleague.

"Good! What's new?",Kyungsoo replied

"Nothing new for me. But I guess there will be something new for you."

Kyungsoo raised his eyebrow," what do you mean?"

Daehyun looked around before leaning close to tell it in his ears,"there's a buzz going on. Chief is going to give you a new case and it might be your biggest case in career."

"Really!"

Daehyun nods,"yeah man. And I heard that Mark is desperate to get his hands on that case. So he won't be pleased with you if chief chooses you."

"I'll deal with him if needed. Dont worry."

"Well good luck then" , and Daehyun left.

Kyungsoo headed towards his work desk and sat. He thought if the rumours are true and if he solves the case, he'll surely get a promotion.

He is one of the best inspector in his batch. He had always topped in all his exams-be it physical or otherwise. His strength was not to be taken lightly,despite of his short height and somewhat tiny stature. His big round eyes and cold voice was enough to bring culprits to spill the beans. Even though, he looked as a sweet and calm person, he had this dark aura around him when he was in his work demeanour. 

His records of work were incredible. Starting from catching pick-pocketeers to notorious gangsters, he had become one of the most capable officer the police department had. He was respected for his work and was also envied by many. But he didn't cared and continued to work like this. Whatever cases were handover to him,they were solved within record time. He was diligent in his work and nothing feared him or made him back away from doing his duty. And all of this he had done single handedly. He never had a partner and Kyungsoo thinks that is the concrete reason why he had excelled in his work. He likes to do things alone, in his own way.

Little did Kyungsoo knew, that in order to get the biggest case of his life he had to endure so many things and do adjustments even if he doesn't like.

——

The chief called Kyungsoo at 12 in noon. And Kyungsoo thought that maybe the rumours are going to get real. He was excit

Please log in to read the full chapter