New partner!

Well done partner!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo was sitting on his desk the next day ,irritation written all over his face. He had tried many times to convince the chief to let him work alone. But it was all in vain. The chief had told him that he can't do anything as he got the orders from his senior. So, as a result, Kyungsoo was left with no other option but to accept working with someone.

So with a heavy heart he came to work the next day. Sitting on his desk he tried to concentrate on his work in order to forget his misery that was bestowed upon him. He somehow succeeded in distracting himself by analysing the facts related to the case, but not for long. After an hour a loud yelp was heard and everyone's attention was towards its direction. 

The voice came from the main door and when Kyungsoo looked there, he saw a man was fallen on the floor-face first. Kyungsoo just shook his head and went back to work, not seeing the face of that man. The person got up and asked for the chief's cabin. After getting directions he rushed towards it.

It wasn't even ten minutes later that Kyungsoo was called in the cabin as well. Walking towards the cabin, he totally missed the evil smirk that Mark had on his face.

 

Inside the cabin

Kyungsoo knocked on the door before turning the knob and then peeped his head inside, asking for permission.

"Did you asked for me chief?"

"Ah Yes! Come in Kyungsoo"

He stepped inside and the chief asked him to take a seat. He noticed a man's presence who was sitting on the chair next to his.

"Kyungsoo, do you remember that I told you about working with a partner on your new case?"

Kyungsoo just nodded.

"Well then! Meet Mr.Park Chanyeol. Your new partner with whom you are going to work."

Kyungsoo turned his head towards the said person. He was looking at Kyungsoo with a wide toothy grin sporting his face. Kyungsoo find it a bit creepy. Not only that he was also as tall as a pole and was having Yoda ears. It was making him look funny. The man offered his hand towards Kyungsoo in a handshake.

"Hello!",said Chanyeol 

Kyungsoo was a little taken aback on hearing the deep voice. It not at all matched his baby like face. But he schoole

Please log in to read the full chapter