Lost and found!

Well done partner!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Woobin, I want you to go and search for the kid. Take as many people as you need right now, also active our informers' everywhere. Just do  whatever but find that kid asap and inform me as soon as you do. WE need him alive! Go and find him before its too late. Now!" Kyungsoo ordered Woobin, one of his subordinates.

The other nodded and left to comply with the order. Kyungsoo, on the other hand roughly passed his hand from his already messed up hair.

"Damnit!" he exclaimed, banging both his hands on the table, and trying to calm himself down.

He had been frantic eversince he arrived in the morning and got to know of that kid been missing. He wasn't even able to have a look at the reports Yixing send him.

He was just focused on getting the kid back. If they had been able to get their hands on the kid, Kyungsoo would loose his only witness and attestant for this case. Besides, the kid was his responsibility. It would be the first time that a witness or prisoner of his was taken away from under his custody. It would be a black mark on his reputation that he had made after such hard work. So, it was a necessity to get the kid back. 

Kyungsoo took a deep breath and tried to calm himself down. He trusted his team to find Mike. They are capable enough to find a ring from an ocean, so finding a human won't be a big deal. He just hopes they find him alive and not in any other way. Meanwhile, he needs to focus on other things related to this case. Like the information he got from Yixing and the information on the criminals involved in the drugs market he got Chanyeol to acquire.

Yeah, he need to focus on other matters too. Luckily, his partner is not around to disturb him right now. Kyungsoo has no clue where that went and even without telling him. It was a bit weird for him to be left alone after the days he spent with Chanyeol on this case. He was not being pestered by that Yoda with useless . Kyungsoo can't help but wonder where abouts of him.

"Where is that Giraffe?" Kyungsoo asked himself.

He wondered if Chanyeol was scared to face him because he was the one to bring Mike to the cell last night? If so, than he should be. Kyungsoo will not spare him any mercy if they lose Mike. 

Anyways, that is for the later. Right now, Kyungsoo needs to concentrate on the reports. So he took the envelope and opened it, revealing a bundle of few lettter heads of the Lab. He started reading through them. As per the reports, Yixing has found the same fingerprints he had on that ring.

"Oh my God!" Kyungsoo exclaimed. Kyungsoo came  to the conclusion that  the person is closely related to the e who died-Angel. He needs to visit that club again for more investigation. They might have missed something important.But that needs to wait for now. At least until he gets some news about Mike.

Kyungsoo next concentrated over the list of the criminals involve in the drugs activity. It was a bit long and they need to gather and lock them up after they get them identified   But that would only happen after they have Mike here again.

Kyungsoo also remember that they had still yet to  interrogate the surgeons on the list. Hell! Mike's disappearance is causing him to  slag. And the more he slags the more the people connected to this case will get away. And it will be really difficult for him to  catch them then. 

He decided to get all the surgeons over hee so he can get to interrogate them. He will be needing permission for their  arrest until they get clean cheat. But before that he needs to know where is Chanyeol?

It's not like he cannot do that alone or he does not have the list with him.He does, thankfully! Its just that interrogating close to thirty surgeons will be time consuming. And having both the detecctives on this case doing that will make his work easy and fast. And maybe, a tiny part of him actually wants to give chance to his partner so  that the other can prove himself? 

Wait! Did he just considered Chanyeol his partner? No ing way! They are not partners.Because partners are equals and that Yoda is not and won't be his equal.  He just wants to solve this case as fast as possible. And he will save time whenever and however he can. Yes, that's the thing!

Sighing, he took the phone out of his pocket and searched for the other's number. Since the other has his number and uses it to annoy him, he might as well use that for a good reason. So he dialed his number and waited as it rang. But even after several rings the other didn't pick up and he was connected to Chanyeol's mail box.

"Twinkle twinkle little star

You are wondering where I are?

Leave a message if you wanna know

Please log in to read the full chapter