Update

Well done partner!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Hi folks!

So, I've notced that I've been MIA since quite long. And I haven't updated any of my stories here. I have a valid reason for that.

This  is still an update but not the one you might be expecting.

I am not sure how many  of you are still waiting to read this or how many of you  are even interested anymore. I understand if I've lost readers here.

But if any of you are still keeping up then I have some news for you related to this story.

This story is officially published under the same title. Of course, I have changed the premises and character nationality for obvious reasons. But other things will be the same.

 Here are the links for that:

Bookstore: https://bluerosepublishers.com/product/well-done-partner/

Amazon link: https://www.amazon.in/dp/9354279317?ref=myi_title_dp  

It will mean a lot to me if you guys can help me with this, either by purchasing or by promoting this book. At present it is only available in my country. But it will be available globally in a month's time.

For those who were waiting here for the story's update I apologize deeplly to them. I am not removing this story from here. Yet this story is in hiatus until I decide to complete it with necessary changes from my complete script. But this will take happen only when I think I have gained enough from the published copies. Until then this will remain as it is. 

Thank you all for your pat

Please log in to read the full chapter