A new suspect

Well done partner!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Minghyun, I want you and johnny to take few of your subordinates and gather information of all the people who are specializing in surgery. All of them, who are licensed or are practicing or studying, every name should be in your list. And i want that to be on my desk first thing tomorrow morning. Clear?"

"Okay Kyungsoo! I'll get to work."

"Good! Now go." Kyungsoo dismissed.

It was the very next day of them filling in the chief about their progress. Now Kyungsoo was getting ready to go and interrogate at the women's address. There was just one problem, he doesn't have the address and he doesn't have time to find it in the database. And moreover, his so called ing, stupid, Yoda of a partner is nowhere to be found. The one who can provide him the address.

It's not like Kyungsoo doesn't know where possibly her address could be. After all, she was a worker, of course he can find about her in a red light area. But there are almost five such areas in town and many clubs too offer such services. He can't go visit every place in the town. That's not practical. 

So here he was waiting for his 'partner'( sarcasm inserted) so they can head to the place. After half an hour of waiting, finally, his partner appeared. Kyungsoo didn't gave him any time to greet others. He straightaway went to him striding and before Chanyeol can even open his mouth to say hello, Kyungsoo demanded,

"Hand me the address of the women." He said stretching his hand out.

Chanyeol blinked at him and looked at his hand, then back at Kyungsoo.

"Well! Good morning to you too Kyungsoo." He said with a smug face.

"Stop wasting time. Give me the address of the victim you got yesterday."

"Chill buddy. Don't worry, I'll take you there. I know the place."

"There's no way in hell I am taking you with me." Kyungsoo almost yelled.

"I am not going to give you the address unless you take me. We're partners!."

Kyungsoo was loosing his cool. But he got no other choice other than agreeing to take him.

"Fine. Hurry up! We're already late because of you."

"Don't blame me! I am on time. It's you who is early today." Chanyeol confirmed showing his watch.

Well he was indeed on time. So ignoring him Kyungsoo passed him towards their car. Chanyeol followed suit.

"Ah ah uh! I am going to drive." Chanyeol stopped Kyungsoo from entering the driver's seat.

"No can do."

"Don't forget I have the address." Chanyeol smirked.

Kyungsoo reluctantly handed him the keys and unwillingly headed to passenger's seat. He made a mental note to keep every information with him from next time.

"Let's get going 'Partner'." Chanyeol stressed the word to tease Kyungsoo.

This time he was careful with his driving, keeping with the safety and traffic rules. They reached their destination after 40 minutes of driving. Chanyeol parked the car outside the area, as the streets ahead was conjusted for their vehicle. Both of them got out of the car and moved inside the area.

Kyungsoo was not entering such place for the first time as he had conducted raids at places like this before. But it was a first for Chanyeol. And he was uncomfortable as hell. He can't bear with the dirty looks and actions that were thrown his way by the workers. Not just girls, but boys were included too. He jumped up with high pitched shriek when a male worker, who looked girly, d his . When he turned, the men's eyes was already fixed on him. He looked as if he was mentally undressing Chanyeol. He was eye ing him.

"He-hey! Don't tou-ch!" Chanyeol stuttered.

"Why? Don't you like it?" The men winked at him.

"I am straight and not interested." Chanyeol tried to detach himself from his clinging hand.

Please log in to read the full chapter