Dusk Till Dawn

Dusk till Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let me hold you like this for 

the first and last time."

 

 

 

 

 

Lisa Manoban

Epilogue Part Two

 

 

 

When Jimin and Jungkook's older sister, excused themselves to Lisa so that they can talk in private? The blonde girl patiently waits for Jimin to come back. 

 

Not until Lisa noticed that he forgot to bring his phone with him. She shrugged, realizing that he'll come back in a few minutes. 

 

But suddenly, the phone started to ring. Her gaze went to the black smartphone, she gulped. 

Lisa is having a second thoughts, would she ignore the call? And just say to Jimin that 'someone called you earlier.'? Or just accept it? And say to the caller that 'you should call later, Jimin is not here.'?

 

However the latter part wins her, curiosity kills the cat, right? 

 

She picked up the phone and was about to press the green button when it ended. Lisa frowned.

 

But the next thing happened made her stop from moving as her eyes went wide like saucers. Many questions start to fill her mind while she stare at Jimin's phone wallpaper. 

 

It was a stolen shot of Lisa, she was laughing inside their classroom. That explains why Jimin didn't want to let her borrow his phone every time she asked for it. 

 

And like a river of thoughts, it comes dawning to Lisa's mind every single moments that Jimin attempted to confess to her. She felt dumb and naive to only realized it just now. 

 

Jimin was obviously talking about her, when Lisa asked for the girl he likes. 

 

She doesn't know how to feel about this. So when Jimin came back from the talked he had with Minah? She quickly changed the topic and confront him about it. 

 

But the guy is persistent of his words until Lisa just gave up and frustratedly walked out from the restaurant.

 

 

 

Her feet leads her to the nearest park, she plopped down at some vacant bench and let out a long sighed. 

 

The cold breeze touched her cheeks, so she adjusted her muffler and stared at the running kids at the playground. Innocence of childhood is really good, and at some point Lisa felt a pang of jealousy inside her chest because she knows that she can no longer have it. 

 

When did life started to become complicated? Or maybe it was complicated all along but Lisa was just ignorant to foresee it. Whatever the answer is? It doesn't matter now because everything has been done and regretting will only makes life harder.

 

"Hi."

The girl sat beside her, Lisa didn't even bother to gave an answer neither look up to see the person, for she already know who it is.

 

"I saw you at the restaurant earlier and I followed you all the way here."

Lisa scoffed and let out a deep chuckle, she finally turn her head to see the girl who is already staring at her. 

 

"I didn't know that you're a stalker now, Kim Yerim."

She smirks at her but the latter rolled her eyes.

 

"I came here to talk to you."

 

"Why?"

 

"I thought you might need someone to talk right now."

 

"And you think that someone would be you?"

 

"Why not?"

Lisa laughed at Yeri's last reply. She shakes her head and looked away. 

 

"You might be also forgotten how we exchanged heated words a few days ago."

Yeri leaned her back against the wooden bench. Her eyes downcast and stared at her feet, as she start to kick pebbles on the ground. Distracting herself so that she can low her pride. 

 

"I also came here because I wanted to say sorry."

Lisa snorted as she eyed Yeri with her eyebrow raising, her nose was scrunched a little whilst facing the blushing girl. 

 

"Pardon?"

 

"Did I really heard it right? You wanted to say sorry?"

Lisa's tone of voice was dripping with playfulness, she can't believe she's hearing this with one of the popular girls in their school. 

 

"Well, yes?"

Yeri answered stating the obvious as she rolled her eyes again.

 

"Why? You don't look sincer--"

 

"I am sincere! Just stop teasing me."

Lisa laughed whilst shaking her head, she raised her both hands in the air signaling that Yeri won. 

 

"Okay fine. You are sincere, but you are sorry for what? I mean you really acted a and everything to me so I don't really know which is which?"

The taller girl shrugged her shoulders, looking away from the shorter one. Lisa focused on the kids running around with toys in their hands, she let out an involuntary smile from admiring them. Does ignorance is bliss? 

 

"I am sorry for everything, Lisa."

Yeri put her warm hand on her shoulder, making the latter flinched yet she recovered quickly as she nodded her head and gave a small smile. 

 

Yeri sighed, she reached for Lisa's hand to get her whole attention. She locked gaze on her and Yeri's lips quiver. 

 

"The truth is, me and Jungkook never really did happen. Even if I like him? It never work because he doesn't like me back, he's too in love with you. I just acted that there's something going on between us to hurt your feelings which I really regret doing. I'm sorry."

Lisa and Yeri were much alike, they were both known as one of the kindest student in their campus yet they can also be the person you don't want to fight with. The only different things about them is their demeanor, Lisa is bold whilst Yeri is the timid one. 

 

So the day that they clashed? Everything went loosed because neither of them wants to back out. 

 

"But he cheated on me with you right?"

Lisa's eyes started to sting so she looked away, insecure to what Yeri would think about her. But to assure the shorter one that she's not angry with her anymore, Lisa softly squeezed Yeri's hand.

 

"You should talk to him about that, Lisa. I don't have the rights to tell you about those things."

She heard Yeri carefully choosing the right words to say to her.

 

"Why? You're a part of those things, Yeri."

Lisa's forehead creased. 

 

"But one thing is for sure? That is madly in love with you."

Yeri smiled, and caressed Lisa's hand with her thumb. It was the only truth about Jungkook that she is able to say to her. But the blonde laughed, no it sounded more like mocking.

 

Lisa don't know if she will believe that. Jungkook gave her so much pain enough to break her this bad. She's thankful that Jimin is with her all through the break up, if no one's with her? She don't know if she can still survive.

 

"Oh but, Jungkook's not the only one. Let me rephrase that, because what I really meant is; 'those s are madly in love with you'."

Lisa let go of her hand, she don't know what to react from what Yeri just said. She find the words ridiculous, Lisa exasperatedly ran her fingers to the tips of her blonde locks. 

 

As she mouthed 'Oh my god.' whilst shaking her head.

 

"I'm not sure about that."

She finally found the right words to reply Yeri. And as always the latter is silent and observant. 

 

"Come on Lisa, we both knew that those guys were in love with you. So? What would you do?"

Yeri squinted her eyes, and a forming wry smile shows up on her lips. Lisa frowned, she don't like what she's hearing.

 

"I'm not still sure if Jungkook still loves me Yeri, If he really loves me? Where is he now? As well as Jimin. If he really loves me? He should be fighting for me."

Lisa stand up and stretched her arms wide, avoiding the conversation to actually make a hurtful impact towards her. She needs to turned her back so that Yeri can't see her welling eyes.

 

But the shorter one pulled her back by gripping her wrist so that Lisa would be seating beside her once again.

 

"Lisa? For a smart girl like you? You are so naive. How many times do I need to tell you that you should talk to Jungkook first and every pieces of the puzzle will set in place."

Yeri laughed. Lisa is so stubborn. 

 

"Why do I need to talk to him? Why won't you just say it yourself?"

The taller girl pouted, as she crossed her arms over her chest. 

 

"Because I don't break promises."

 

"Lisa, when all of your questions has been answered? Who would you choose between the two of them?"

Yeri became serious this time, she wasn't looking at Lisa. Instead her gaze remained on the sky, admiring the moving clouds.

 

She followed Yeri's gaze and leaned her back against the wooden bench. 

 

"Would it be Jimin? Who stayed by your side? Or Jungkook? Who you love?"

Lisa's gaze became wary and she spoke slowly.

 

"Honestly? I don't know."

 

 

 

 

 

この夜

 

 

 

 

 

After securing that Jungkook had fallen asleep already. Jimin carefully stand up from his seat and stared at his best friend sleeping face. 

 

He lost so much weight and his skin looks paler than before and his lips and eyes were dull. Jimin softly caressed the bonnet on Jungkook's head as he smiled, a tint of sadness visible in his eyes. 

 

Moments had passed, Jimin was now outside the hospital while waiting for the cab that he called earlier. 

 

It's past midnight but he needs to fix some thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter