Twilight

Dusk till Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"If you want the rainbow. 

You have to deal with the rain."

 

 

Chapter 5

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's been three days when Jimin and Lisa went to Jungkook's house but unfortunately Jungkook was not there. They met Jungkook's neighbor at their way home and the ahjumma told them that there's no one living in Jungkook's house for almost a week and a half now. 

 

The cons of having a friend who's living alone. You don't have any idea where the person would go if they ran away from their home.

 

Jungkook's parents are doctors and both working in London they already migrated there, so that makes him and his older sister all by themselves here in Korea. 

 

But Jeon Minah, can also rarely go home because of the schedule of her work. 

She is a registered nurse in one of the biggest Hospital in Seoul, she love her job but her night shift schedule can make her really busy sometimes that causes the Jeon siblings grew to apart from each other.

 

The question is, why would Jeon Jungkook stop going to school and leave the house? What happened? 

They need to talk to his older sister Minah about this. This is so unexpected, Jungkook never acted this way before.

 

Jimin and Lisa were heading their way to the school gate. At last, classes for today was now over and Lisa stretched her strained arms and back. 

 

"Aigoo, the upcoming exam stresses me."

Lisa massaged her temples and Jimin laughed at her antics.

 

"Yah! I'm serious."

Lisa slapped him at his stomach, but Jimin continued to laugh.

 

"I didn't said anything."

 

"But you're laughing at me!"

 

"Because, I find you cute."

 

"Oh shut it, Chimー Wait what?"

Lisa's big doe eyes went wide and Jimin laughed at her even more.

 

"I didn't said anything."

Jimin shakes his head and Lisa glared at him.

 

"I heard you."

 

"No, you don't."

 

"You said, I'm cute!"

 

"Who told you that?"

 

"You!"

 

"I didn't said anything."

 

"Aishh! Jinjja!"

Lisa screamed quite annoyed by Jimin's playfulness, the latter just shrugged and smother his laughters, earning him a hard slapped on his arm from Lisa.

 

"Aw! Stop being violent."

Jimin said, caressing his hurt arm but Lisa only smirk at him.

 

"Then stop being annoying."

 

"Aish."

Jimin just shake his head as they continue to walked together in silence towards the bus stop.

 

 

 

When they got there, they saw that the bus is already full so they both decided to just wait for the next one to come. 

They sat at the waiting area and both of their gazes were glued on the speeding cars at the road. 

 

"Hey Lisa, do you think we really need to find Jungkook and talk to him?"

Jimin asked her after the long silence. 

Jungkook and Jimin were never separated since they were kids and not having Jungkook around Jimin felt lonely and sad, He misses his best friend and wanted to sort things out with him. 

 

Not like this. Not to the point that they needed to avoid each other, no. 

 

"I don't know. I mean, I want to but what about him? Does he want to be found and talk to us? 

Jimin shifted his gaze to her and he saw the bitterness of her smile, the twinkle of sadness in her eyes and that moment Jimin knew how much Lisa love his best friend. 

 

"Lisa, I'm sorry."

The blonde look at him with her big doe eyes and questioning look. 

 

"What why?"

Jimin smiled carefully at her.

 

"For kissing you the last time, I'm sorry."

Her big doe eyes went wide as she look at her left and right, avoiding Jimin's gaze as she also laughed awkwardly, and blushed at the process.

 

Damn this mochi-flamingo, why does he need to suddenly open that up? 

 

She cleared and tried her best to not look awkward in front of Jimin even though she already was. 

 

"Oh, that's okay! I knew that you don't mean that way, I must had been extra annoying that day for you to do that. I mean how come right? You already like someone else so it's not really a big deal for me. So it's okay, I knew the k-kiss meant nothing."

Lisa longly blabbered as she smiled awkwardly after finishing her speech. 

 

She shot a quick glance to Jimin but after seeing him staring at her? She again avoided his gaze. 

 

Oh Great. I must've spout something stupid again.

 

Lisa thought as she looked so uncomfortable right now. Jimin contemplated with his thoughts by seeing her restless at her seat. 

 

Should I tell her? She look uncomfortable though, but I already come this far.

 

Jimin broke his gaze at her and just focus to look at his hands.

 

I shouldn't. She loves Jungkook.

 

But his heart sings the different, at least for once say it and forget anything else even just for this moment. 

 

"What if it does meant something?"

Jimin asked, still looking at his hands. Afraid to look up, afraid to see her expression that'll break him more to pieces. 

 

"Huh?"

He heard her confused. 

 

"What if the kiss meant something?"

This time, Jimin bravely meet her confuse gaze but then suddenly a mischievous smile crept on to her pretty face.

 

"Oh my god, Chim! You almost got me there!"

Lisa giggled and Jimin raised a perfect brow. 

 

"That would be ridiculous silly! I know you already like someone else."

Lisa continued smiling at Jimin, blowing off his remaining confidence. 

 

Right. He smiled bitterly and look away.

 

And in that exact moment, the bus came. They both shifted their attention to the ride and get in. They settled at the back where the three of them loved to sit back then, Jungkook, Jimin and Lisa.

 

But now, the space of Jungkook are now left unoccupied. 

 

They didn't talk, they just sit and stare at nothingness. Both minds still a mess.

 

 

 

"Do you wanna go somewhere else Lisa?"

The blonde turned her head at Jimin who's looking outside. 

 

"Like? A dinner? Snack? Shopping? Games? What kind of somewhere?"

Lisa started to be talkative again and Jimin shifted his full attention to the girl beside her. 

 

"Or perhaps like aー"

 

"Like a date."

Jimin continued.

 

But of course, Lisa is the densest person he ever know.

 

"Yeah, like a date."

 

"Uh-huh. That's what I said."

 

A moment of silence, Lisa's brain is malfunctioning right now. She blinked twice or even thrice. 

 

"Wait what?"

Jimin can't help it, he laughed so loud earning gazes from the people inside the bus. He leaned her head at his seat and the laughter gurgled to a halt in his throat.

 

"Sorry."

Jimin bit his lower lip, stoping himself to laughed at her again. 

 

"Are you making fun of me again, Park Jimin?!!"

This time it's Lisa's turn to screamed, her loud voice echoing inside the bus. 

 

The driver warned them to be quite or else he will drop them off. 

 

But the two keep arguing and shouting at each other so the driver had no choice but to kicked them out off the bus. 

 

"What?! This is absurd!"

Lisa whined the moment they've been out of the bus. 

 

But the pink haired guy just keep on laughing at her. 

 

"It's not my fault! It's that flamingo's fault!!! Hey! Let me back in!"

But the bus started to move away. 

 

"Yah!!!!!"

Lisa shouted one last time before shifting her attention to the pink haired who's at fault. 

 

"Park Jimin!!!! You jerk!!!! Come here and I'll rip that smirk on your face!"

Jimin look at her nervously but still the smirk on his face never wavering. He swear he can see horns growing on Lisa's head, her eyes shot daggers and her nose flaring. 

 

Jimin wanted to laughed, because he find it more adorable than scary but when Lisa started to walk to catch him, his feet automatically move backwards. 

 

"Lisa, look I'm sorryーAw!! Okay, stop it now!"

Lisa jumped on him as she started hitting his head with her palm. 

 

"Lisa, get off!!! Aw- I said sorry already!"

But Lisa cling to him even more like a koala and after hitting him countless time, Lisa bite his earlobe. Making Jimin groan in pain.

 

"That's what you get for making fun of me!!!"

 

"But I'm not Lisa!"

 

"Oh yeah? As if I'll believe that!"

Jimin strongly pulled her hands off on him as he gently put her back on the ground. 

 

"I'm not even joking when I asked you on a date, Lisa."

Jimin hissed and strongly met Lisa's gaze.

 

"Are you freaking serious, Park?!"

 

"Dead serious."

Lisa's eyes went wide, and Jimin saw confusion in their depths.

 

"But why?"

Jimin sighed as he looked away to her questioning eyes. 

 

"Because, I likー forget it. Ask that later."

Jimin reached for her hand as he pulled her with him.

 

 

 

After fifteen minutes of walking, Jimin stopped at some old looking restaurant. 

 

"I swear, their ramen here is the best!"

Jimin said excitedly as they enter the old diner. It's clearly a Japanese restaurant and once they went in, the smell of chicken and beef broth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter