Dark

Dusk till Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She tries her best but 

it hurts her chest."

 

 

Chapter 2

 

 

 

 

 

 

Weeks had passed after the incident in front of Jungkook's house. Lisa and Jimin has been seen hanging out more often than with her own boyfriend.

 

They have been busy with their schedules, Jungkook in varsity and Lisa with her dance practices.

 

As for the bestfriends, they grew distant as the tension keep rising up every time they meet or see each other at the hall way. Jungkook still being Lisa's boyfriend and Jimin as her dance partner slash/ friend.

 

On the other hand? Lisa noticed how the two bestfriends never interact with each other anymore.

 

Students were busy with the festival stuff as it will be held this coming Friday, they only have 4 days left to prepare and each classroom have different ideas of stalls and booths. 

 

Their classroom chose the simplest theme among the whole batch, it was a cosplay café theme. Maybe, they're too tired to held a haunted booth or a planetarium that's too extravagant for them. 

 

And besides they can also roam the whole school if they have the time which is a good deal for choosing a simple theme. 

 

The only problem is the food and drinks that they will serve and costumes. Of course they also need to make the classroom look like a coffee shop. But after that? It will all be an easy task. 

 

The good thing about the nearing festival is, there will be no classes in the afternoon so that each section can be allowed to practice and prepare for their booths and skits.

 

We're talking about 2 weeks of no classes in the afternoon here! Students must've been happy.

 

However, one student was not enjoying at all. Jungkook slammed his things at his locker as he's not in the mood to do anything. 

He feel lazy and tired. 

 

 

But a pair of hands wrapped around his waist as the person at his back put it chin at his right shoulder. 

 

 

"How are you feeling now, babe? Are you sure you're okay hmm?"

Lisa asked in worry and Jungkook turned his body to face his girlfriend. A lazy smile worked its way to his handsome face.

 

Jungkook just came out from the school clinic as he collapsed at their P.E class this morning. 

 

He leaned at his locker and pulled Lisa to a soft embrace. The girl obliged as she pressed herself more at Jungkook's warm. 

 

 

"You're being clingy again."

Jungkook chuckled as the girl kissed his cheek and snuggled between the crook of his neck. 

 

 

"Can't help it, I missed you."

 

 

"Me too."

He closed his eyes as he treasured this moment with his girl. 

 

 

"Babe? Are you not eating well? You've been losing so much weight lately. I'm really worried." 

Lisa looked up to see the face of her boyfriend and she can see the dark circles under his eyes but that doesn't make him less handsome. 

 

He still look good but he look so stressed. Jungkook tilted his head down only to see Lisa with a big pout on her pink lips.

 

 

"You worry too much babe, I'm fine."

He chuckled as he put his cold hands to the both of her warm soft cheeks then planted a kiss on her nose aiming to erase the worry from her face. 

 

She wrinkled her nose as she giggled at his cute gesture.  

 

Later on, Lisa decided to throw her arms around his neck as she leaned close to her boyfriend's face. 

 

"I love you."

She whispered before she closed the gap between their lips. Lisa gave him a light kiss, that Jungkook's unable to resist.

 

 

 

I love you too. So much.

 

 

 

He restrained himself to answer Lisa and pulled away from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter