Finale

Dusk till Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry it takes me one month to update 'The Finale' and I hope it's worth it. Btw, I didn't change any plots here... Changing plots are really not my thing so yeah? Before I write the prologue and everything? I already finished planning the plots to how will the story ends. I'm just saying, in case you're wondering ♡.

Anyways that's all, enjoy!

 

 

 

これからも... 

 

 

 

"This is the part where you genuinely smile because after all, what happens? We still have each other."

 

 

Jimin & Lisa & Jungkook

Epilogue Part Three

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was so fast and blurry, the next thing Lisa knew was she is now standing inside Jeon Jungkook's room. The door clicked closed and Jungkook lifted his gaze as their eyes meet each other. 

 

"."

She heard him say.

 

 

 

Lisa's reaction was the same as Jimin when he first saw Jungkook laying on the white single bed with wires glued on his chest, coming up through the neck of his hospital gown. 

 

Lisa wanted to walked near him so that she can give him a strong punch in the face for not telling anyone about his damn sickness besides his sister Minah and that Yeri. 

 

"Why did you hide it from me?"

Her knees went weak, she can't even take a one step forward. She bet that if she move right now? She will stumble and fall. 

 

"Lisa, you're not supposed to be here."

Jungkook left her gaze to stare at his interwoven hands. He woke up this morning, not feeling good. Every part of his body is aching and he don't know if how long he could endure to hide this pain in front of her. 

 

"I don't care. Just answer my damn question, Jeon!"

Lisa's hands were clenched into a fist, the pain in her chest doubled up when he didn't even spare a glance to her. 

 

Lisa finally find the strength to went near to him but she was come into a halt when Jungkook looked up and glared at her. 

 

" Lisa! Go away!"

Jungkook roared. He can't endure the pain any longer, he wanted Lisa out. His one hand cupped his left rib cage, like he was preventing it to stop from hurting even though it really does nothing to lessen the pain. 

 

"No! Why would I go away when the man I love is suffering here all alone?"

She screamed back, but her voice went low at the last words she said. Jungkook look up and saw Lisa who is staring at him with threatening tears in her eyes. Her expression was a mixture of sadness and longing. 

 

"Did you hear me Jeon? I love you."

Lisa muttered. She tried to smile at him but she end up crying in front of Jungkook. A flood of tears gushed down her ashen cheeks, Jungkook closes his eyes he can't bare to see her hurting like this especially when it's all his fault. 

 

If only he's not too weak to stand up, he would run to her in instant to wiped those tears. 

 

"So please don't push me away. Don't do this to me again."

Jungkook heard her footsteps went closer to him. 

 

"Because I wanted to stay with you."

Lisa warm hand touched Jungkook's cheek, she lift his head and the latter open his eyes to look at her. Lisa's cheeks are wet from the tears streaming down her face but she have a smile that can melt your worries away. 

 

"Please let me stay with you."

With a fast move Lisa close her eyes and leaned in to kissed Jungkook's parted mouth. The moment their lips touched, Jungkook temporarily forget every seething pain in his body as he kissed her back.

 

"I love you, I love you Lisa."

All of his defenses went crashing down as he mumbled the words that he shouldn't be saying right now whilst their lips touching and moving in sync like they've been waiting for it to happen since the day they broke up. 

 

Lisa smiled through their shared kiss and a one drop of tear fell down her cheek. She missed him. 

 

"I love you too."

Lisa break away from the kiss and rested her forehead on his, she was still catching her breath when Jungkook pulled her again to give a quick peck on her plump lips. 

 

"I'm sorry, Lisa. I'm sorry for everything but I'm dying. I don't even know if I'll survive today, I can no longer promise you a better future nor a happy ending that you want."

Jungkook put his hands on the side of Lisa's cheeks, his eyes are wary and sad. The girl wipe the fresh tears that come out in her eyes, she nuzzled his cold hand and let out a deep breath.

 

Lisa never expected this to happen between them. Life was perfect, they love each other, they dream together, they were happy and even think that it would lasts forever. But it seems that love and life are never complete without hardships. 

 

"No, please don't say that. You can do this, I'll be here okay? I'll be waiting for you. I promise."

Lisa shakes her head as she pulled Jungkook into a warm embrace. If he can't make a promise? Lisa will be the one to make a promise.

 

"Lisa you should not be here because I can't bear seeing you hurt because of me."

Jungkook sniffed, as he break away from the hug. He stared at Lisa's dark brown orbs and tucked a stray hair behind her ear. He admired how beautiful she is, even with puffy cheeks and eyes. 

 

"I'd rather be hurt with the truth, Jungkook. Than be happy with the ignorance of not knowing a single thing about you."

Lisa smiled tenderly as she raised a hand to touch his cheeks. Jungkook loses so much weight and her heart breaks for him.

 

"What did I do to deserve you like this?"

Jungkook held her hand that touching his cheeks, as he avoided her gaze and stared down his lap.

 

Lisa ignored the sadness in his voice as she aimed to be positive behind all of this. 

 

"Now, you should rest Jungkook. I'll be right here, I won't leave you."

Lisa pulled a chair near to his bed and sat at it as she take a hold on his hand. She caressed it with her thumb and stared at his face. 

 

"I want to talk to you, to memorize each detail of your face, and to remember your voice. As I carve the memory of you in my heart."

Jungkook attempted to smile but hot tears raced down his cheeks by the memory of how he met her to the silly conversations they had before. 

 

Nobody knows that it would lead to something more, nobody expected that they'd end up falling in love. 

 

So it's really true? That love works in mysterious ways.

 

 

 

 

 

 

その想いで

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jeon Jungkook raised his eyebrow up, forehead creasing as he stared at the girl who's been peeking inside their empty classroom. The girl looks familiar with her long brown hair and tall figure, he went straight to her but not close enough.

 

"What the hell are you doing?"

The girl, jerk away from him as she stepped aside from where she's standing. Her eyes were wide and mouth was agape from the shocked.

 

Then her face went full red from the embarrassment.

 

"N-nothing."

After answering his question, Lisa quickly turned around and leave. Whilst staring at her back? Jungkook remembered the girl, it's the loud student from section 3 that he always hear from Jimin. 

 

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and walked inside their classroom, though he was surprised that Jimin was all alone there, sleeping on his desk. 

 

That was the first time they actually meet and talk, nothing big happened. It was plain normal.  Who would've thought that it was their story all along?

 

 

 

 

 

あの時

 

 

 

 

 

Days, weeks, and months had passed. Jungkook always caught Lisa peeking from their classroom. The boy was getting tired of her already, she looked like a love sick puppy over his best friend. 

 

"Let me guess? Stalking Jimin again?"

The girl wasn't even surprised anymore that she was caught again by him. They even shared talks and stories like, 'What is Jimin favorite food?' or 'I failed math today.' But most of the times were her irritating questions about his best friend.

 

Though she never actually admit that she likes the latter. She always answer him 'I just find him interesting. Nothing more, nothing less.' 

But who would believe that? It was obvious that she had a crush on Jimin.

 

"No, actually I was looking for you."

Her lips lifted up into a toothy smile, and that's when Jungkook realized that she actually looks beautiful.

 

 

 

 

その時

 

 

 

 

Second year. Lisa stopped asking stuff about his best friend instead she will asked him to tell stories about what he likes and other stuff he's interested to. 

 

Jungkook never complained, as a matter of fact? He enjoys talking to the talkative girl. 

 

"I'm guessing, you failed math again?"

Library, it was their new found place to have a decent conversation about each other. 

 

"Yeah, my math professor gave me these pile of assignments instead of retaking the exam."

She had a pout on her lips as she raked her hair in annoyance. Jungkook laughed as he sat beside her. 

 

"Let me help you, I already finished my report anyway."

They were friends, nothing more than that. Jungkook also guess that Lisa finally got tired chasing his intimidating best friend. 

 

Speaking of his best friend? He literally don't understand him, Jimin will talk about her or admire her from afar but regardless of that fact? He never made a move to get her attention. Jimin even ignore her when Lisa attempted to have a conversation to him.

 

"Oohhh, Jeon Jungkook is acting nice today huh? That's new."

She teased and Jungkook can only roll his eyes.

 

"Shut up. You're so annoying."

 

 

 

 

幸せになったり、切なくったり

 

 

 

 

 

Third year, Lisa dyed her hair blonde. Jimin start to notice their closeness. Jungkook avoided the girl as much as possible yet it was no luck when she confessed to him. 

 

Jungkook blinked twice or more than that, he didn't even know that he's been holding his breath. 

 

"I'm sorry, I mean? I know this is so sudden but I really like you. I don't know how it happened but you just came unexpectedly in my life and I can'tー"

Jungkook knotted his brows, Lisa is obviously nervous, she's been fidgeting her skirt for like ten minutes already. 

 

"Lisa, you're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter