Taking Risk

Your #1 Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin felt like he was going to explode from excitement.

 

Sitting before him was Chanyeol. Park ing Chanyeol. The love of his life. His future husband. His number one idol. The man who he had over a hundred pictures of in his bedroom.

 

Jongin thought he was going to faint. He prayed he didn’t, but he was prepared. Luckily, he didn’t faint when he got to Chanyeol... finally. But there was no possible way the young man could contain his happiness the moment Chanyeol looked up at him.

 

“Chanyeol hyung! I love you so much. I’m like your biggest fan. I can’t believe we are face to face like this. I could cry. You’re so handsome, oh my gosh!”

 

Chanyeol smiled that perfect smile of his and Jongin was positive the older male was trying to kill him.

 

He whined cutely, “Hyung~ don’t do that to me. It’s not fair.”

 

Pretending like he had no clue what the fan was talking about, Chanyeol smirked. Which was honestly, probably worse than him smiling for Jongin.

 

“Do what?” he asked smoothly.

 

Jongin used the album to cover the crazy red blush on his face, “Hyung~”

 

Chanyeol laughed, “Okay, okay, I’ll stop. Let me sign your album, hm?”

 

Jongin nodded and held out the album for the idol to take. He quickly pulled back his hand, careful not to accidentally touch Chanyeol. The boy was suddenly so nervous it was becoming scary.

 

When the rapper was done Jongin snatched the album and bowed before scurrying off of the platform. He had to get away before Chanyeol could hear his heartbeat. It was so loud, the ballerina could hardly focus anymore.

 

Once he started to calm down, he looked at his newly signed album.

 

You’re such a cutie. Thanks for being my fan. -Chanyeol Hyung <3

 

Jongin squealed and hugged the official merchandise close to his chest. His heart felt so warm, he was so happy.

 

~.~.~.~

 

When the fan meet was over the band members came together for a group photo with the fans like they do at their concerts.

 

Sehun tried his best to look picture perfect, his fans deserved his absolute best after all. But, he still couldn’t get that male fan out of his head. The way he was so calm in Sehun’s presence but was completely beaming in Chanyeol’s had the maknae feeling some type of way.

 

Obviously, every fan had their favorite in the group, but Sehun was almost certain he had more fans than Chanyeol.

 

Almost certain…

 

The photographer motioned for them to get closer and Sehun suddenly felt a heavy arm around his shoulder. He glanced over at the happy virus.

 

“Okay, Sehunnie. Smile at the camera.”

 

Chanyeol’s eyes were solely on the photographer and didn’t see the hint of annoyance in his band member’s eyes.

 

But the camera did.

 

“Sehun. You weren’t looking. One more time please.”

 

The fans continued to scream happily behind them. Sehun subconsciously looked back over his shoulder, only to catch sight of a familiar face in the front row holding up a banner.

 

Sehun tore his eyes from the pretty male when the photographer started counting down.

 

“1,2,3 EXO!”

 

After hearing the camera snap a few photos, Sehun quickly turned around to see Jongin cheering along with the rest of their fans.

 

His eyes were in the shape of crescent moons and Sehun was simply blown away by the smile that painted on the fan’s beautiful face.

 

The dancer wanted nothing more than to make his way into the crowd and demand that Jongin dated him. But so many bad outcomes would come out of that and Sehun wasn’t ready for any of the paparazzi.

 

So ignoring his aching heart, the maknae turned away and followed the rest of the members out.

 

Goodbye, Jongin…

 

~.~.~.~

 

Jongin got home extremely late and he knew he would hate himself when his alarm went off for a few more hours, but he had no regrets. He got to see EXO in the flesh. School was nothing compared to the way he wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter