Starstruck

Your #1 Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Shut up! SHUT UP!!”

 

Momo smiled as she walked her friend have his fanboy moment.

 

Jongin used both hands to push his hair back, “I can’t believe I’m going to a ing EXO meet and greet! What the hell. Am I dreaming? Am I dead? Momo, did I die during Speech class today? Oh my ing gosh! You are the best ing friend a guy could ask for. What did I do to deserve you? Ugh, I’m so worthless. I could never repay you!”

 

Momo laughed. She knew her best friend would love when she told him the news, but she didn’t know to what extent he would freak out.

 

“Nini-chan, don’t worry about it. Think of it as an early birthday present,” Momo didn’t even have to work hard for the passes. Since her father just so happened to work at the Japanese company EXO was under while they promoted in Japan, she was able to get passes easily.

 

“Omg, what am I going to wear? I’m going to see Chanyeol and I have absolutely nothing to wear.”

 

“Nini, don’t worry. I will take you shopping so you can look stunning when you meet your precious, Yeollie,” she mocked.

 

Jongin flopped down on his large bean bag and looked up at his ceiling, “Momo, why are you so good to me.”

 

Momo made he way over and flopped down next to the older male, “Because, you gave me a chance when no one else wanted to approach the ‘Japanese girl’. It’s me who can never repay you, Nini.”

 

Jongin’s eyes began to water. He threw his arms around his best friend of 7 years, “Ugh, you’re so cute. What am I going to do.”

 

Momo laughed as she hugged her friend back.

 

~.~.~.~

 

Jongin stood in an extremely long line along with other lucky fans who scored passes to meet their favorite idols. There was still about another half hour before the members were supposed to arrive, but that didn’t stop Jongin’s heartbeat from pounding like crazy.

 

He simply loved EXO. He’d been a fan of the group since they debuted in 2012, but they were way more popular than they were then and Jongin couldn’t be more proud of them.

 

He supported and respected all the members, but the one who he connected with the most was Park Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol was Jongin’s ideal man. He was tall, caring, talented, understanding could play all sorts of instruments and was amazing at rap. It was like love at first sight for Jongin, and he was so happy that he got to watch Chanyeol grow physically and internally over the years.

 

His cheeks got super red thinking about the wide-eyed handsome giant. He prayed he wouldn’t choke up when he saw him, but in all honesty, he wouldn’t be surprised if he did.

 

Jongin held his copy of their newest album to his chest and tried to stay calm.

 

I can’t believe I will be face to face with Park Chanyeol! Momo you’re the ing best!

 

~.~.~.~

 

Sehun rolled his eyes as he watched his two hyungs flirt with each other.

 

It was disgustingly cute and Sehun was slightly bitter about it.

 

He was happy for his hyungs when they finally announced their relationship to the group. No one wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter