~ Interlude

♥ Palette: The Chronological Love Affair ♥

Jieun had been busy with all the preparation for her upcoming concert. She had a tight schedule throughout the whole day and up to late night then she will return to her loft. She started her day very early with vocal practise for 3 to 4 hours. The she will held a meeting with her stylist team to check over the list of wardrobe that the dancer and of course she will be wearing during her concert performance. She even took the initiative to check the door gifts for all the concert attendees. Not forgetting the items of merchandizer that will be sell during her concert. As for the guest appearances in her concerts, she decided to leave it to her manager to arrange for their necessities. All of these she will it cover during her meeting with her team. Right after the meeting, she will normally grab a quick dinner before heading for her dance practises. Her dance practise will drag her to almost midnight and she will not leave the dance studio unless her manager had to literally pushed her out from the studio and into the waiting car that will take her home to her loft. She has been working so hard for her concerts preparation ever since she came back from Tokyo. Driving back to her home in the car provided by her agency, her mind will zoom back to that lovely memorable night. Her eyes linger to the glitzing of the diamond ring that she has proudly wear it on her fourth finger. Her engagement ring, said Jiyong. But she had reminded him nothing is official yet.   

Despite her tireness and tight schedule, she could not help smiling at the possible future together with Jiyong. They had been together for 3 years. There are more obstacles that they had face it together like a team. With this engagement, she realised that again Jiyong and her needs to embark another new phase. New challenging task for future together. She had never seen this coming. Jiyong did not leave any sort of clue. Normally he has been the worse to plan such surprises for her. Then something strike in her mind. She grab her phone quickly and dial the number that she had memorise by heart. On the third ring, she heard a very familiar voice. "Hello oppa, I have a favor to ask from you..."

Jiyong had been restless ever since that memorable night. Even though Jieun did not stop him from putting the diamond ring on her fourth finger, she had clearly insist of not calling it official of their supposedly engagement night. He had been utterly disappointed when Jieun had push him out from their shared bedroom which they had shared for the past few days while she was with him during the tour. She pointed straight to the spare bedroom at the other end of the hotel suite. She did not say a word to him. The next morning, he was awoken by the delicious smell of breakfast. He saw the dining table is full with his favourite food. Jieun had looks so perfect like a wife in her polka dot pink apron. She had greeted Jiyong in her sweet smile that Jiyong had love so much. And she did not complaint when Jiyong had his breakfast without washing up. She had treated Jiyong like a king. However, their conversation had never touch on the previous night event. Jiyong decided not to push her and allowing her to think over, even though they had never discuss it together. Later after breakfast, Jiyong thought of sending her to the airport for her morning flight back to Seoul. But Jieun had casually pointed out to him that her agency had arrangement everyhting for her and she will be accompanied with her manager who had been in Tokyo since last night.

Jiyong could not stop pacing the smoking room of the private lounge for passenger of Korean air. His manager, Lee Taehee could only shake his head in silence. Jiyong is in the mess! He did not bother to shave off his 2-days old beard even though he did make it presentable during Big Bang concert in Tokyo dome. After the show, he did not bother to mingle with the rest of the Big Bang members and the tour crew. He will just lock himself to his hotel room while waiting for Jieun phone call. However, he knows that Jieun did called him or send text messages at night. Even though it will only for short while. Lee Taehee had no idea what's has happen between the two lovers. Ever since that memorable night, Jiyong mood had changed ever so fast that it is difficult for him and the rest of the crew to get along with him. He is hoping nothing worse has happen to both of them. Their relationship had taken to a new height ever since Jiyong decided to step up in a new phase in the relationship. He is not against Jiyong decision since he loves both of them like his own family. And he knows each of them will not able to live without each other. So if nothing worse than Jieun turning down Jiyong marraige proposal, Taehee will sure knows that Jiyong will take his life by now.

Lee Taehee decided to ask Jiyong straight front what is Jieun decision but at that exact moment, he felt his phone vibrate. He was surprise to see Jieun number on the phone screen. He wonder what does the call meant?

"Hello Jieun-sshi...?"