~ Follow me

♥ Palette: The Chronological Love Affair ♥

3rd December 17

Jieun watched Jiyong hastily stuffed his belonging into his overloaded traveller bag. She noticed that he has added extra stuff that he had kept in one of the wardrobe that Jieun had allocated for his stuff. Jiyong has to fly off to Nagoya, Japan for Big Bang 'Last Dance Tour'. According to the tour dates, they are scheduled for concert on the 2nd and 3rd of December at Nagoya Dome. Jieun didn't get around to ask Jiyong what time did he reached her apartment last night. Jieun had reached home, after the awards show, around 1 in the morning. And after their dinner and what's followed next according to last night activities, they finally dozed off around 3 am. And they had awoken up four hours later. Jiyong was still very sleepy. Jieun instructed him to sleep a few hours more while she rushed to the nearest market to prepare simple meal for him before his flight back to Nagoya. But when Jieun reached her apartment, here she is now watching Jiyong hastily stuffing his clothes in his overloaded traveller bag. The bag might be bursting anytime soon.

"Why don't you follow me, bae-bae?" asked Jiyong as he trying his best to zip off the traveling bag.

"I got concert tonight, Oppa." Jieun went to her storage room and push out her 26inch pink cabin luggage. She push the trolley luggage to where Jiyong who still trying to zip close  the bulging traveller bag. Upon seeing the trolley lugage, he mouthed a quick thank you to Jieun and goes about to transferring his belongs from his travelling bag to the awaiting cabin luggage.

"I know that.What I meant is after the concert. Join me at Nagoya. Or meet me at Tokyo where Big Bang is schedule for 2 days concerts."

Jieun just smiled as she help Jiyong packing his belonging in her Pink luggage. She took out all of his clothes. Folded it nicely before rearranging it on to the lugagge compartment. She found her Choco pink sweater among Jiyong stuff. She hold it up to her boyfriend with raise eyebrow.

"Well, mine Mr. Brown sweater is among the laundry pile that Manager-nim yet to send for washing. Your oversize Choco sweater seem at the same size like me..." Jiyong smiled ruefully.  Jieun just shake her head as she place her Choco sweater among Jiyong other belonging. End-up she has been the one who finished the packing for her boyfriend. Jiyong just seat quietly beside her watching her every move before excuse himself to the bathroom for a leak. After Jieun had done locking up the luggage, she walk to the door of the bathroom. She knocked once. 

"Could you wait for a bit longer...I could quickly cook something for you to eat?"

Jiyong open the bathroom door. He glance down at his wrist watch, consulting the time left before his manager reach to drive him back to Incheon airport.

"Ok...something simple will do." Jieun hurried to her kitchen and cook a simple lunch for Jiyong. It is just a simple carrot soup to go with Chicken Bulgogi and Korean steam rice. Meanwhile, Jiyong occupy his waiting time with re-arranging Jieun collection of Vinyl records in alphabetically order. Normally, Jieun will arrange it according to the music genre that followed with the album release date. Once he had done with the task, Jiyong goes about to set the dining table for two people. Jiyong watched every dishes that Jieun had serve for their indulgence. He smiled proudly at his girlfriend effort in cooking. He knows before they are together, Jieun cooking skill is below par. He could not exactly ate all those food that she had cooked for him early in their relationship. He had to drain it with a glass of plain water down to his throat. Jieun only cook for herself which is only meant for survivor. She has no particular interest in cooking when she see cooking as neccessities for her to quench her hunger. But when she learnt that Jiyong prefer homecooked meal rather than dining out, and to make matter embarrasing for her, Jiyong has been an expert cook. She vowed to improve her cooking skill. She will begged her Yoo Inna-unnie and even her mother to teach her how to improve her cooking. Sometime Jiyong too taught her all of his favourite dishes whenever he has spare time. Now, after almost 3 months of learning from the best cook that she ever known in her life, her cooking has improve alot. Jiyong deliberately asked her to cook for their meal together, if he is not busy giving her surprises dinner.

"After tonight show, meet me at Nagayo. On the 6th of December, you can fly home to prepare for your upcoming concert at Jamsil. I will be joining you on the 8th of December."

Jieun stop eating as she look up at Jiyong expectant face. Jiyong continues informing her about their tight schedule in December,

"You know right, after the concert on the 9th December, our schedules is super tight and the next time we could be together again is during the eve of the holiday on 24th December."

Jieun nodded her head as she understand Jiyong predicament. She had planned earlier with her parent that she wants to spend the Christmas with Jiyong since her parent decided to travel to London to join her brother family during the holiday. She has yet to inform her boyfriend.

"I will be free from 24th onwards..."

Jiyong nodded happily but he still insisted his girlfriend to join him in Nagoya for 3 days or so before Big Bang concert in Tokyo on the 6th December. This is how their future gonna be like when one day they decided to tie the knot. They has to make certain sacrifices in their work schedules and career. As for Jieun, if things work well with Jiyong, she will volunteer to take a back seat in her career. Because for her, if she decided and ready to settle down with her knight, she will want to think of having a family and children filling up her family house one day. Let it be Jiyong be the one to go out earning enough income for their family. And only when their children has grown up, maybe in junior school, she will want to return to showbiz. Well, this is all what she had plan in her head and only herself knows well of her future plan. She has yet to discuss with Jiyong who might have different idea or plan of his own.

However, before all of that might happen, she should be enjoying her freedom to the max. And if she has children in future, when will she find the time to travel to the neighbouring country Japan. So this is as good the time she should grab the opportunity then.

"Ok, I will inform my manager for my short trip to Japan..." She smiled sweetly at the happy face Jiyong.

"Gomawo..."