~ Jealousy

♥ Palette: The Chronological Love Affair ♥

4th December 17

Jieun felt the vibration of her phone inside her MCM micro bag, a gift from her boyfriend. She search for her phone at the same time she watch Jiyong talking animatedly on the phone with his nephew at other end of the line. He was seating beside her. His manager was driving the black van. She found her phone and look at the phonescreen. She was surprised that it was Min Hyo Rin. She wonder what does the woman want. Jieun never recall of her ever calling her even though they did exchange numbers for the sake of their boyfriends closed friendship. Furthermore, Min Hyo Rin normally avoid talking to her. Well not only her but the rest of YG families, especially Chaerin. The only time she will interact with them only if Young Bae was around or during one of their impromptu dinner dates.  Even during those impromptu dinner dates, she rather keep it to herself while Young Bae joined in the conversation with both Jiyong and Jieun. Jieun tries to include her in their conversation but she was brushed aside rather rudely by the older woman. And when that ever happen, it was Jieun who has to restrain Jiyong from retaliating. Some time when Jiyong mood was on the bad side of his mood scale, he will just end the dinner ushering Jieun to leave the dinner venue and  totally ignoring Young Bae profusely apologies. Some other time though, after taking a short smoking break, Jiyong will be patience as a saint as they finished through the horrible dinner. Jieun on numerous occassion points out of the reason for Jiyong to accept the date when they will be treated like vermin by Min Hyo Rin. 

"...for the sake of Young Bae..."

Jieun hesitate to accept the call. But Jiyong was nudging her side to answer it. 

"Hello Hyo Rin unnie..."

"IU sshi, are you with G-Dragon in Tokyo?" Hyo Rin never call both Jiyong and Jieun by their real name. It will always G-Dragon and IU. Jieun ever caught her calling Young Bae with his stage name too while the man always call her 'baby' when he think no one was listening though.

"Yes, I am."

"How come?"

"What...?" Jieun could never really understand the way Hyo Rin process her conversation with her or any one else. She noticed that Min Hyo Rin always seems to talk down to YG families except if it is her circle of friends.

"Well, YG sajang-nim told Taeyang that no family members is allowed during the tour. So how come you out of all people was given special treatment?!" She is now shouting at Jieun through the phone receiver. Both Jiyong and his manager were turning to Jieun who hands seems to tremble out of anger. Jieun watch Jiyong with a frowned on his forehead, had end his phone conversation with his nephew. He turn his body slightly towards to his girlfriend. He is debating either to snatch the phone or just comfort her by holding her hand. Jieun gave him a reassurance look that said 'I got this under control'. 

"Hey, unnie. G-Dragon request for me to be with him. It is G-Dragon personal request! It's G-Dragon, unnie, G-Dragon! And what G-Dragon wants, he will have it!" Jieun closed her eyes and breathing in. Slowly she breathing out as she mentally count 1 to 10. She felt her hand been squeeze by Jiyong. "Get the hint, unnie. You can ask Taeyang oppa to give it a try to send his personal request to YG sajangnim! And if it is ok with you, please let me enjoy my sweet time with G-Dragon here. Goodbye!!"

Jieun quickly end the call and feel like throwing her phone out of the moving van. Instead, she let out frustrated shout accompanied by a hearty laughter from her G-Dragon. She quieten down and glared her boyfriend.

"At last...my patiencely saint girlfriend burst out in full frustration at that old hag!" His manager also joined him in the laughter.

"Well, my patience do have limits..." Jieun look out the moving van as to simmer down her frustration.

"Relax sweetheart. I will talk to Young Bae about this matter." Jiyong pulls her body and Jieun allows him to tuck her body within the confinement of his arm. However Jieun could not stop thinking of the cold treatment that they always received from Min Hyo Rin and like seriously, what makes Young Bae so blindly in love with such a woman like her. She knows there are someone who has secretly in love with the short man and fortunately, it was not her. Her feeling for him is all about a fan to her idol.

"But why she is mean to us? I didn't remember ruining her life before..." Jieun heard the chuckled from Jiyong. His hand has carelessly twirling her short tresse. 

"Because of my break-up with Kiko. She thinks it was my fault..." Jieun frowned. That was entirely not true. It was Kiko the one who unshamelessly gives Jiyong an ultimatum: Her or his fan. It was a full of nonsense choices for Jiyong to decide. It was not like they are planning to get married or what. But even so, Kiko should be more considerate with Jiyong career. Without his fans, definitely there is no such person as G-Dragon. And that what exactly Jieun had lashed out to her boyfriend who could only smiled at her sadly. Jieun had a weird feeling washed over her when she saw those sad face.

"D-do you...still love her, op-pa...?" She asked as she extricate her body out of Jiyong embrace. Jieun again was feelind a bit disappointed when Jiyong could easily let her body go. For one crazy moment, she regretted her very question. What if Jiyong still have feeling for the beautiful model? What will happen to her then?

"If I still have feeling for her, I have no right to toy your pure love for me." Jiyong look at Jieun eyes as he whispered. "I am one lucky bastard to have you in my life now."

Jieun could only smile at him for now. Because for now, she will allow him to think of that. The one that she wants to know from him, does he really in love with her? Is she wasting her time with him?

"You never told me about your exact feeling for Young Bae which I have been meaning to ask..."

'What...we are keeping score now?' Jieun cursed in the private of her well kept secret mind.