~ Sushi Night

♥ Palette: The Chronological Love Affair ♥

7th December 17

Jieun took her time to prepare for tonight dinner. Jiyong had said that the dinner theme is Sushi Night. And obviously they will be having Japanese cuisine. One of their favourites cuisine. Jieun do loves sushi and she is looking forward to taste her favourite Salmon Aburi Nigiri sushi. She will always tried this sushi dish from any Japanese restaurant that she had been to. Jieun simply love the Aburi style sushi. The nigiri sushi where the fish has been partially grilled on top, and partially raw. This cooking style will definitely create a really delicious smokey and creamy flavor. And it is usually done with a blowtorch. Nigiri sushi is commonly done with raw neta which Jieun do not like the taste of it despite adding the soy sauce on it. The Japanese restaurant that Jiyong had booked for reservation is called Tokyo Shiba Tofuya Ukai. Jieun likes the name of the restaurant. Jiyong informed her that it has an authentic ambience that he knows his girlfriend really love it. The programme after dinner, according to Jiyong, a romantic night stroll by the park which has a beautiful lake. That's really excite her. But Jieun pointed out to Jiyong about the matter of being spotted by the public. Jiyong casually said that the park has hardly being visited by any passer-by. Automatically Jieun images of a romantic night vanish and replace with eerily haunting ambience with the sound of hooting owl could be heard in the distance. And out of thin air, unimaginable ghosts and ghouls will appear to chase them out of the park. Jieun shuddered at the thought of vengeful wandering spirit who might hurt one of them.

"Why do you look so pale, bae?" Jiyong knock her back to reality. She averted her eyes from him but the man held fast her arm to face him. "Are you sure the park is not haunted?" 

Jiyong rolled his eyes as he let go of her arm. And he return to watch his baseball game on the TV while munching popcorn.

"Fine! If we been chase down by ghost or ghoul, you are on your own, buddy!" Jieun left her boyfriend in the living room and heading straight to their shared bedroom to set out the clothes that she will be wearing for tonight dinner. Last night she has finished unpacking her stuff from her large Louis Vutton luggage for her 2 days stay here in Tokyo. Tomorrow morning she has to fly back to Seoul for her concert at Jamsil. Normally, Jieun will pack additional formal clothing whenever she join Jiyong trip oversea. Despite his alarming superstar status, he insist of bringing her out for proper date. Jieun wouldn't mind the thrill of open date with her boyfriend. However, there are times that her agency Loen Entertainment, was rather disappointed with her. They do not want to tarnish their reputation if their artistes are caught in the social media with unwanted gossip. They had pestered the couple to make official announcement of their relationship. YG Entertainment has leave the decision for Jiyong to decide. The idea of making their relationship official to the public is very tempting for both of them. Jiyong had grown a bit tired of doing covering up whenever he wants to date Jieun openly. However, there are matter that they need to consider carefully before making any decision. Because of their superstar status, the social media will surely be very brutal on them. Their every moves will be brutally scrutinize and they know the media will love for any sensation news that they could dig on about their personal life. Dealing with the social media is one thing but the other serious matter that they need to deal with will be their fanatical and obsessive fans who might not come off nicely if either of their favourite stars dated each other. So the decision to announce their relationship officially will remain indecisive and their relationship remain in secrecy. Jiyong had been a bit down with it but Jieun in order to cheer him up, promise him that once they are ready to take another step up in their relationship, she is sure that they will find enough courage to face any obstacles coming their way.

Jieun took out from the wardrobe her favourite pink floral midi skirt that she had bought online from chickwish.com. She had iron off the midi skirt yesterday. For the top, she choose the white one-shoulder cotton top that she had bought during her Europe trip with Yoo Inna. Both the cotton top and floral midi skirt will looks great together. And it will compliment nicely with her choice of shoe from Givanvito Rossi. As for jewelleries, she will simply match it with necklace from Cartier. A gift from Jiyong on her 23rd birthday. After she had done laying out all the items on the sofa, she grab both her Chanel micro bag and the one she will be carrying tonight. A pink Balenciaga handbag. She then transferred all her important items from one bag to another one. Once she had finished all the task, at the same moment, Jiyong enter the bedroom to carry out the same task like her, preparing for his choice of clothes to wear tonight. Jieun love to watch her boyfriend creative fashion sense. He is has a unique taste in fashion. But after watching all of Jiyong choices of clothes, she realised that her boyfriend decided to wear everything from Alexander McQueen. Even down to his shoe too. The same shoe that she had bought for him on his last birthday.

"Is that what you gonna wear tonight, bae?" Jiyong pointed out to Jieun well arranged clothes. He had lay out his items at the other end of the sofa.

"Yes. Do you like it?" Jieun asked as she swipe away unwanted lint from her skirt. "Yes. But I thought you might want to waer your lavender skirt instead of pink floral one." Jiyong hugged her shoulder as they looked down admiring their choices.

"Nah...I feel lucky in pink tonight."  

 

Tokyo Shiba Tofuya Ukai is an authentic Japanese restuarant and it is situated next to Tokyo Tower. The restaurant features a beautiful pine trees and a pond where Koi carp swim. When Jiyong and Jieun was shown to their VIP dining room, as they waiting for their order, Jieun could not help it but dragging Jiyong to take a few pictures of themselves overlooking the garden of lantern and waterwheel. They even walk down the stepping stones and they feel like they had been brought back in time in the town of Edo, the Tokyo of 200 years ago. 

"Awww...Oppa, I could live like this forever." Jieun laid her head lovingly on Jiyong shoulder. The man could only smiled calmly. "Let's get back to our room. I thing they had already started to serve our dinner."

"Next time we visit Tokyo, can we stay in a traditional Japan guesthouse. What did they call it...?" 

"Ryokan. Sure. I will make a special reservation at one of my personal favourite near Mount Fuji." Jieun nodded her head with a bright smile plastered on her angelic face. They entered their VIP room and took their seats, sitting opposite each other. There are only two of them, without Jiyong's manager who always following them wherever they gone for their date. But he will keep at a safe distance and looking out for uninvited paparazzi that might following Jiyong or Jieun.

Jieun had ordered her favourite Aburi Nigiri sushi of all varieties. And she had ordered only limited bottles of sake. Because she has no intention to handle a drunk Jiyong if they will be chase by whatever they will come across later in the park. As for Jiyong, he has ordered almost everything on the menu. He told Jieun that he simply love every Japanese cuisine and he has no special favourite in any one of them. During dinner, they keep to a minimum conversation while the restaurant had arranged special entertainment for their two famous guests. Jieun sing along to the traditional music that been played by the Japanese entertainner. Jiyong had been all smiling thoroughout the night seeing how beautiful and blissful Jieun has been. He will surely miss her after tomorrow before he will join her again for their concert on the 9th December.

Almost two hours later, both the couple are ready for their next destination. The moment Jieun has been dreading while a different emotion runs through the Bigbang leader. The truth is he has been nervous since a week ago when he watch his beautiful angel performing the song 'Through the Night' at Melon Music Awards 2017. He has not attended the award show but he has watch it live on the TV at YG sajangnim house where he was been called for some urgent meeting. When he saw her during her performance, in her princess gown singing the song 'Through the Night', it just makes him falling in love with her all over again.

"Do we need to go to that park, oppa?" Jiyong grab her hands and held it as he lead her to the short distance to the nearby park - well hidden gem along this ancient district. 

"Please don't be a party pooper." Jiyong lean to kiss Jieun on her foreheard. "I'm not a party pooper. It's just that..."

"The authentic night ambience will take your breathe away, Jagiya." Jiyong had to literally pull her hands with him to the destinations.

"Yes...nice. We will be chased by ghouls and wandering spirit mind you..." Jieun pout her lip. But she still duly follow her lover to the park. "What do you have it plan there, oppa?!"