~ Living Space

♥ Palette: The Chronological Love Affair ♥

2nd December 17

Jieun open her eyes. The first thing tha she see is the rising of the morning sun from her bedroom window. She smile at the beautiful sight. It is a beautiful scenery and she is truly happy that she could witness this rare moment. Lying on her side of the Queen size bed, in the almost to silent of the morning, she could hear the steady breathing of someone lying on the other side of the bed. There is no need for her to check who might it be. The presence of that person has become part of her life now. She shared lives together. And she is truly happy to share her humble life with him. There are many nights that she will live in his uptown apartment. And there are nights that he will live in her modest loft. Like now. Well, there are nights that they had to live apart due to the demand of their career. He will be away with concerts or fanmeetings. And the same goes for Jieun. On some rare yet special occassions, Jieun will be whisk away to some unknown getaway.

At the present moment, he is busy with concert while Jieun is schedule to attend several award shows. And according to her busy schedule again, she will be involve in acting project. So, no special getaway. It is either his uptown apartment or her modest loft. And him away with concerts, she insist of staying in her loft. With him being in her loft last night, comes with full of surprises. Jieun knows his schedule by heart and the last thing she remembered that he is supposed to be in Tokyo with the rest of his concert crew. She truly did not expected him to be in her loft after she had return home attending the award show Melon Music Awards 2017. She purposely requested to skip the after party event since he was not scheduled to attend the award show. She got her resources from her unnie Yoo Inna since it was difficult to contact him in Tokyo. She has won two prestigious awards - Best Songwriter and Best Album.

The moment she turn the key to her main door, her nose has breathing in her favourite dish. And she knows he is somewhere in her kitchen. But she is wrong. Because when she step inside her rectangular living room, his hands had sneaked around her small waist to close the gap of their bodies and surprise her with long overdue kisses. When he finally allowed her to push his body away from her,  with a back-kick, the main door slam shut and delightfully faces greeted one another. It takes a dreadful  moment to look away to the dining table where dinner is waiting to be serve. Jieun stomach becomes to growl way too loud that set him laughing a bit louder than necessary. She pout as she follow her nose to the delicious food waiting for her to be tasted.

His idea of suprises are as follow:-

  • A sumptious dinner cook by him with love.
  • Clean household from living room to bedroom and ended at kitchen.
  • Dinner table setting not forgetting to place her favourite Peonies they arein the middle of the dining table.

And the night program are as he has always normally plan:-

  • Welcome home greeting - either with a kiss or a mere hug.
  • Having dinner right away while chatting away about their busy life without the presence of each other.
  • A little crazy fun while washing away the dishes and cleaning the kitchen.
  • Then a bottle of their favourite red wine as they cuddle on her spacious verandah.
  • And as grand finale, a long sweet night spend under the bedsheet duvet.

Well, the above list only applies at Jieun modest loft. If it is at his uptown apartment, there will be different list though.

Everything else could wait. But not this sweet moment that she share her live with him. He is none other than Kwon Jiyong, famously known as G-Dragon. To Jieun, he will always known to her as 'Heart-Beat'. Because everytime they are together, even for these past few months as couple, her heart will always beat way above normal. Every time she saw his smile. Every time their eyes met. Hell, every time their skin touches. Nothing could slow down the beating of her heart.

No one said that their journey in love has been an easy plight for them. It has never been easy. It took them lots of courage and sanity strength to plod through all obstacles that had been thrown to them. The reaction from both their fanclubs has been the true great obstacles. But with strength and dignity they stay true to their love for each other. By the end of the day, they had choose to stay in love.

 

Jieun felt the bedsheet crumpled. Not long after, she felt hot lip kissing her bare shoulder.

"Good morning, love."