Pointless Crying and A Blackmailer To Help Me

You steal my money, I'll steal your heart

“...There are 8 bedrooms in the house. This’ll be our room” Junhyung swung the door open, revealing a large room which was painted in a beige colour and everything within the room tied in with the cream/beige theme. Unfortunately for him, all that talking didn’t even go into In Jung’s head.

 

“Do you like it?”

 

She cut him off to quickly clarify what he just said before.

 

“Did you just say our room??”

 

He nodded “We’ll be sleeping in this room, together”

 

Her eyes widened “You’re joking aren’t you? You make me your fiancé, you make me go to school and now you’re making me sleep in the same room as you?!”

 

“Is there something wrong with that?”

 

*Oh dear lord, what did I do wrong to deserve this?! Okay...I may have stolen a few things and did a few bad things but they couldn’t have been that bad*

 

“Ji eun? Are you okay? Is there something you don’t like?”

 

“Yes, you”

 

He chuckled “Aw~ come on, you like me really”

 

“No, I hate you”

 

“Ouch~ don’t have to be so mean” he pouted “I bet you’re hungry, let’s get you something to eat”

 

Before she could utter another word, Junhyung pulled her to the kitchen to make her something to eat. “I’ve always wanted to cook for my girlfriend but I’ve never had one” he started preparing different ingredients.

 

“I’m not you’re girlfriend though, why are you cooking for me?” she tilted her head not quite understanding where this guy was going with this conversation.

 

“Because...” Junhyung stopped. He really didn’t know why he said that and why he was cooking for this thief but he liked her so she was an exception. “I like you, not in a...crush kind of way. I like you as a friend”

 

“Friend?!” her eyes widened “What makes you think we’re friends?”

 

“We’re not, but hopefully after you try my cooking, you’ll want to be” he smirked with confidence.

 

“Pfft~ yeah right” she mumbled as the Junhyung whizzed around the kitchen, cooking like a pro.

 

*For a rich boy...he can cook pretty well...* In Jung was watched closely, observing every move the guy made.

 

30 minutes later...

 

Junhyung had managed to make a 7 side dishes and soup to accompany the food.

 

In Jung looked at the food with pure shock. Never had she seen such skill, in Block B whenever they cooked, Jaehyo would be the one, he most skilled but the most skilled food he could make was Kimbap.

 

“You like it?” Junhyung smirked.

 

“H-How...” she couldn’t even talk.

 

“What are you waiting for? Eat!” Junhyung pulled her down to sit and handed her a bowl of rice. He started putting in different side dishes into her bowl and urged her to eat. She took a spoonful of rice and a piece of fish and stuffed it into . Immediately, her taste buds grew hungry for more. She didn’t want to seem too eager so she calmly took some more food into her bowl.

 

“What do you think? Tasty huh?”

 

She nodded slowly *So...this is what real homemade food tastes like...* a small smile appeared on her face. Though she had grown up as an independent girl, she still wanted to know what a real homemade meal felt and tasted like and since she never had a mother to make her delicious food every day, she was put up with instant ramen 24/7.

 

“Eat some more!” Junhyung encouraged her and placed some beef into her bowl “And you should try the soup too!”

 

He scooped some soup into a bowl and handed it to her. She took a sip and tried to hold back the bitter tears which were welling up in her eyes. She tilted her head back so they wouldn’t fall. *The Phantom doesn’t cry...The Phantom doesn’t cry...crap!!*

 

But this new experience was too overwhelming causing tears to continuously fall down her face. Junhyung couldn’t see this as he was too occupied with his own food.

 

In Jung stood up and slammed the bowl of rice down hard, causing it the break in her hands, leaving harsh cuts on her hand. Junhyung looked up to see her wet faces and her red eyes.

 

“J-Ji eun, are you okay?” he stood up to wipe away the tears but she ran out of the dining room without saying a word. She quickly locked herself in her new bedroom and let the tears fall.

 

*Stupid dinner! Why am I getting so emotional?! I don’t need some stupid homemade meal! I don’t need...!* she noticed blood dripping from her hands. She pulled out a few pieces of the porcelain that were still digging into her hands, making her wince in agony.

 

“Ahh~” she hissed as more blood poured out.

 

“J-Ji eun, are you okay? Can I come in?!” Junhyung was outside, worrying for the girl.

 

“I’m fine!” she growled but in her voice, it was clear she was still crying.

 

“Did I do something wrong? Are you having an allergic reaction to my food?!!” his voice was now in a panic “I can get a doctor for you!”

 

“Don’t do anything!” she yelled. She found some bandages in the bathroom and started wrapping up her hand.

 

She wiped away the tears and calmed down. She looked more normal except her red eyes and nose were a dead giveaway, showing she had been crying. She opened the door causing Junhyung to fall flat on his face as he was leaning against the door.

 

She rolled her eyes and stepped over the curious boy. Junhyung got up, dusted him off and quickly walked towards In Jung. “Are you okay? Why were you crying?”

 

“That’s none of your business” she hissed as she sat down at the dining table and continued.

 

“Are you really okay?” he asked with his eyes wide open, he had clearly never seen so much blood before.

 

“Will you just drop it already!!” she yelled, trying to eat in peace.

 

“I only asked if you okay, why do you have to be so rude? I’m worried about you and all you do is shout at me” he retorted.

 

“I don’t need you or anyone to be worried about me, now just sit down and eat” she ordered.

 

“Are you always like this?!” he pulled her out of her seat and took her bleeding hand in his own. “You need to clean your hand before you wrap anything around it” he mumbled before peeling off the bandages. Though he had a tight grip on In Jung’s hand, she could have easily got out of his hold but she stayed still, only Jaehyo would be allowed to clean and bandage up her wounds. But Junhyung was an exception.

 

“Stay still, this might hurt a bit” he started cleaning up the blood, being careful not to hurt her.

 

“Ah~” she winced as he pushed down a little too hard.

 

“Nearly done” he mumbled as he wiped off the remaining blood. He carefully wrapped her hand up in a clean bandage and smiled “Done!” He let go of her hand.

 

“T-Thanks” she muttered as she looked down at her hand.

 

“Now, let’s eat” he pulled her down to sit and helped her to eat as she couldn’t use her left hand.

 

“Say ahh~”

 

She reluctantly ate the food as he fed her. After the meal, the two sat in the living room awkwardly making conversation. In Jung still hated the guy, he suddenly popped into his life and was blackmailing her, feeding her and helping her. At least she got to live in a fancy house rather than the hideout.

 

“Well, I’m going to bed. Don’t run off or else I’ll report you, got that?” Junhyung smirked as he retreated back to his bedroom “goodnight!”

 

“Night” In Jung mumbled back. Thankfully, Junhyung had agreed to let In Jung sleep in another room. It seemed that he was only joking previously about the two sleeping in the same bed together.

 

In Jung sighed as she made her way to her room *I wonder what Zico oppa thinks of me now*

 

Another sigh escaped her lips as she felt the guilt slowly overcoming her conscience.