Dinner and Ramen

You steal my money, I'll steal your heart

“Nice to meet you all” In Jung bowed and put on a fake smile.

Junhyung told her before to make it look convincing so she tried her best to act like she was in love with the guy.

“Wow, Junhyung, your fiancé is pretty” his sister smiled “Where did the two of you meet?”

“Uhh...” In Jung couldn’t think

“We met in New York” Junhyung interrupted

“So you’re from New York?”

Junhyung once again answered for her “She lives in Korea now”

“How long have you been together?”

“A year now, we’re very close” Junhyung looked lovingly at In Jung and she did the same.

“Aw, you two look so cute. I’m jealous” his sister pouted

“Don’t worry sis, you’ll find the right guy soon”

“Or we could-“

“No, no more arranged marriages. You remember what happened last time” she frowned

“How were we supposed to know the guy was a psycho?”

Junhyung chuckled while In Jung sat quietly twiddling with her thumbs *Wonder what Zico oppa thinks about me now...aish why did I have to get myself into this mess?!*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other side of Seoul...

The robbery was a huge success, they stole more than they thought they would and everyone was extremely happy, all except Zico...

“Hyung, what’s up? We’ve just bagged a tonne of stuff and you’re here sulking” Jaehyo sat next to him.

“Nothing, I’m just- argh I don’t know anymore”

“Is this about In Jung? Don’t worry about her, we still did it without her”

“I’m not worrying, just angry”

“Well don’t be. Smile! Here” Jaehyo handed him a box, inside was a ring.

“Yah! Are you trying to propose?” he joked.

“Ani!” he shook his head “I was going to uh...confess to In Jung but you care for her more and well...you have more of a chance” he nervously chuckled “I know you like her, that’s why you’re angry she didn’t come tonight right?”

“I don’t like her! Jeez, why does everyone think I love that girl?”

“Because you do”

He frowned “Just stop talking about it”

“Whatever, this ring’s here if you change your mind” Jaehyo placed the ring in Zico drawer and walked away.

*Confessing with a ring that we stole isn’t going to do...If I was to confess I would need to buy a ring right? Arggh~ what am I thinking? In Jung doesn’t fall for that kind of lovey dovey stuff. I might as well confess to her in a quarry* he laid down on In Jung’s bed and sighed *Wish she did like lovey dovey girly stuff...then thinking of ways to confess won’t be so hard*

He closed his eyes and started to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Jung sneaked into the hideout quietly hoping to not wake up the members but they were all awake already.

“Yah! In Jung ah, you can stop tip toeing, we’re already awake” B Bomb shouted.

** In Jung turned to face the members “Hey, so...how did the uhh-“

“It went well, no thanks to you” Zico said harshly as he walked in

“I was busy with...stuff, I’m really sorry”

“Was it more important then what we did?!”

“I-I’m really sorry oppa”

“Aish, don’t pull that puppy eyes act on me, it won’t work” he snapped

“Hyung, go easy. She was probably at something more important. So In Jung, what did you do?”

“Well...I was at this dinner and...”

“Dinner?! And that was more important than helping us?!” Zico angrily shouted.

*Hopefully this shouting will show the guys I don’t love her...I’m sorry In Jung, I gotta show them who’s boss and you are no exception*

“Who were you with?”

“Junhyung”

“That posh boy that caught you the other day? That Junhyung?!”

She nodded “He’s been blackmailing me and that’s why I had to go to that dinner or else he would’ve turned me in”

“I’ll go sort out that guy” Zico growled punching into palm

“No! It won’t help. Just let me do this favour for him and then things will be back to normal, I promise”

“You really promise? Swear on that Yoseob guy’s life!”

“I swear on his life!”

“Well...I guess it won’t be that bad” Zico mumbled “But don’t forget, if this blackmailing gets out of hand you have us, arasso?!”

“Arasso” she nodded. She walked to the fridge and looked inside “Aigoo~ we’re out of food, again!”

“Blame P.O’s midnight munching” Kyung chuckled

“This isn’t funny, I’m always hungry” she pouted

“You’ve gotten skinnier too” Zico poked her stomach and frowned slightly.

“I’ve noticed too” Jaehyo put his arms around her “But why you still hungry? I thought you went to dinner with that fancy posh guy”

“I didn’t eat much, plus those restaurants serve two spoonfuls per course”

He chuckled “I’ll make you some ramen, we still have a packet left” he winked

“Komawo, oppa’s the best” she smiled

Zico was watching aside with jealousy *I thought he was going to back off and here he is making ramen for her?! Aish this guy!...*