...cute...for a thief...

You steal my money, I'll steal your heart

 

 

“Mum, this is the girl who I want to marry”

Both In Jung’s and Junhyung’s mother jaws dropped to the floor.

*M-marry?! I steal money from this guy and now we’re getting married?!!*

Junhyung rubbed the back of his neck “This is uhh...” He didn’t know her name “This is my fiancé” he said instead

“I see, this means you won’t be marrying Ji Yoon then?”

He shook his head “I am sorry, I love uhh...this girl and I won’t love anyone else” *Damnit, I should’ve asked for her name before. All I know is she’s the Phantom* he thought to himself.

Ji Yoon stood there without a care. Her and Junhyung were arranged to be married but they never liked each other.

His mother turned to her “I’m sorry Yoon-ah, my son seems to have fallen for another girl”

She shrugged “It’s ok Mrs Yong, we had our good times, right Junhyung?”

He shrugged too “I guess”

After the awkward meeting, In Jung and Junhyung quickly sneaked away. She hit him hard on the head

“Oww” Junhyung rubbed his head

“Fiancé?! Is this why you dressed me up ridiculously?!” she pointed to the pink dress and bow she was wearing. She hated everything girly and innocent looking.

“Yah! You shouldn’t have stolen from me then!”

She didn’t argue back

“I need you to keep this up a little longer, you know, to make it look believable”

“I’ve had enough doing you favours!” as she about to storm off he caught onto her wrist

“You don’t want to be thrown in jail do you?”

She bit her lip *Damn, this guy keeps blackmailing me*

“It’ll only be a few months, then I will leave you alone and I won’t report you”

“Only a few months right?”

“Right”

*I guess it can’t be bad...after all, this guy is rich...*

“Fine, I’ll do it” she mumbled

He smiled “Good, tomorrow, meet me at CUBE hotel. Tell them you’re In Jung and they’ll send you up, got it?”

“Tomorrow?!” she bit her lip again *That’s when we’re robbing the new jewellery store*

He nodded “7pm sharp, don’t be late or else”

“I can’t promise anything” she muttered

“Cell phone” he stuck his hand out

“Huh?”

“So I can call you, give me your cell”

“I don’t have one”

“You’re lying. A successful thief like you has got to have stolen a few phones in your time”

She dug into her pockets, took her phone out and handed it over.

“Wow, not bad for a thief” he looked at the phone. He started typing in his number and got her number.

“If I call you have to answer, arasso?”

“Whatever” she snatched the phone back and walked away *Pabo, pabo!!* she mentally punished herself for getting caught.

He watched her and smiled *so cute...for a thief. I can tell this is going to be fun*