Chapter Two

My Beloved Princess

KOREA

"Finally I'm here..I'm so excited..oh right my mama and appa already has a house in Korea and I'm going to leave there right now with no one I hope.."I said to myself..while looking the wonders of Korea..Suddenly I bumped on someone..

"Ouch."(I scratched my head..)and looked at the person who I bummped with.."Mianhe."I bowed for the first time in my life..

"No need I was the one who didn't notice you after all.."He added..and bowed..

"This  girl is such a cutie I wonder if  could date her..or hang-out with her just for a while.."He told himself.."May I asked what where you looking at the map.?"I asked..trying to help her..

"Oh this..?I'm new here in Korea its my first time to travel alone..I replied..

"So are you lost.?"He asked..

"ahm..kinda could you help me then if you have some time I'm very excited to see my appa's house.."I added.

"Me.?"He was shocked after hearing it.."Yes this situation is so good.."he added to himself.while Hyo was still looking at him..

"Okay then,I was going to go out with my bro but there's no choice I can't leave a cute and young lady in this place."He smiled at me..and holds my hand..and added."Let's go I'll drive you I know where that place is.."

After hearing it I was so happy even though he's just a stranger I feel comfortable with him just like when Siwon Oppa was around..So I get inside the car and put my seatbelts on so we can be safe if anything bad happens..

"So were neighbors..?"He asked..

"Eh..?So do you live there too..?"I asked..

"Yep..me with my two brothers.."He smiled..

"Oh..I see."I bowed my head I'm missing my Appa and Mama right now..

"Why not happy to hear it.?"He asked with a confuse looks.

"Ahm..no I just miss my Appa and Mama its my first time that I can't see them starting from now on.."I added..

"So why did you choose Korea..?"He asked..

"I just love these place that's all.."I aswered with a smiling face..

"Oh is that it.?"He asked..

After a long time of traveled and talking with him we finally reach our destination..

"So here's your house.."He get out and assist me..I just nod ,smile and thank him..

"By the way if you need any help just call me right away..here's my phone card.."he winks at me.."By the way may I know your name.?"he asked..

"Ow..is that it.?Kim Hyoyeon imnida..and you are.?"I asked.

"Just read the name on it."he added..

"Oh..sorry so your Lee DongHae.?"I asked..

"Yup thats me just call my name and I'll be there.."then he waves and say goodbye to her..and she wave back..

"Kim Hyoyeon such dorky name but she's cute.."He smiled..while thinking of her.

"He's looks are so familiar.."I asked myself but DongHae is a cute name..I giggled and get inside my house..thanks I'm here all alone so that I'm free everywhere.."I shouted from happiness..


So how was the chapter.?

HyoTeuk coming up next..