First Day of Class?

My Beloved Princess

"Okay class we have three new transfer students from China and they are here to finish their studies."Mrs Im announced.

Hyoyeon,Sooyoung and Zhoumi were just waiting for their names to be called.

"Let us all welcome the transfer students Ms.Choi,Ms.Kim and Mr.Zhoumi please come forward now."Mrs.Im added.

The three started walking then the boys became interested to them ( Hyoyeon & Sooyoung) and also the girls were also excited when they saw Zhoumi.

"Now they will introduced themselves."Mrs.proudly says.

"Annyeo.!!!(bows)I'm Choi Sooyoung"Sooyoung greeted the crowd became noisy.

"I'm Zhoumi nice to meet you guys." Zhoumi bows to them to show respect.The girls became wild.

"Annyeong(bows)I'm Kim Hyoyeon nice to meet you guys." Hyoyeon greet them.The boys were really down to earth with them.

"The three of them are such a hottie."One of the class added.

"Yeah, right they are pretty cool" One of the girls agree.

"You three can sit down now" Mrs.Im added.


"Bros did you heard it they are really here"Leeteuk became excited that he started singing.

"Really they are here.?"Siwon exclaimed happily.

"Yeah totally just like our house our rooms are neighbors." Leeteuk added.

"By the way why are you here.?"Hae bad shot him.

"Isn't it obvious.? To bring the exclusive report" Leeteuk happily replied.

"Then we should be going now."Siwon added and the two just get going to their rooms. Instead of becoming excited Hae became silent.

"AIsh,now we have millions of enemies."Hae told himself.He was sure that Hyoyeon will become popular.


Then after how many hours passed the school lunch finally ring and the students get out from their rooms except from HYo's room because her classmates were interested on them.

"So are you guys Chinese Nationals?"One of the girls asked interestedly.

"Ahm..I think"Soo looks at Hyo for an answer.

"Nope,were not pure Chinese Nationals."Zhoumi answered.

"So how did you three get here.?"One of the boys interestedly asked.

"We get here by a plane of course."Hyo started to bad shot anyone.

The others just laugh at her answer they think that it was pretty awesome answer.

"Your a joker are you.?"The boy asked again.

"Nope, I'm the Princess."Hyo replied in craziness even though its the truth.

The others just laugh happily to them Hyo really is a cool person they thought.

"So who are these guys.?"The boy asked.

Zhoumi and Soo looked at each other they don't know how to answer the questions without Hyo's permission.

"Actually they are the Queen and King when were in our house."Hyo just smile at the two.

"Yeah,I'm the Queen who really loves the Princess."Soo smiled at her.

"And I'm the King who will protect the Princess."Zhoumi replied.

There classmates were really amazed by the way they talked its so formal and kind and how sincere there answes are they thought.


"Those three are very popular right now."Hae noticed.

"Yeah we can't even go near them especially to Hyo."Siwon added he's atrting to be depressed.

"As long as I see Hyo happy I'm also happy."Leeteuk added.

His brothers were shocked of his answer they can't believe it.

"Did Leeteuk really change that easily.?"they started to asked themselves.

"Princess I mean Hyo they here."Zhoumi whispered.

"Yeah, I see them."Hyo stand up and walks forward to them,

"Ow shoot she's coming this way."Hae told his brothers.

"What?Are you sure.?"Siwon looks around.

"She's already here no need to escape."Leeteuk laugh at their reactions.

"You guys asked how I get here right.?"Hyo asked. Her classmates just looked at her very interested to listen then they nod.

"Well(Hyo looks at the three who were standing next to her) Actually this guys here(points at them) Are the ones who helped me to be here at this place when I needed helped they are the ones who were there by myside."Hyo smiled at them. The three started to be shy while in the other hand the other stundents start clapping their hands.

"When I was inside the plane(Hyo looks at Siwon)Siwon was the one who helped me."Hyo started to name the things  that they did just for her.The students were now very interested at them,

"Then this guy here(points at Leeteuk)was the one who teach me how to ride a board."The others were amazed they didn't know tose three were really good looking and how pleasing there personalities are..

"And this one(Hyo points at Hae)He was the one who helped me at the directions and the one who drove me to my house."Hyo thanked them and the others started to love them and started clapping their hands.


So how was the first day of class part 1

Hope you guys continue supporting this fic.

there is still a long way for our main characters.

Nxt chapter coming up...