Chapter Eight

My Beloved Princess

--HOUSE--

"Soo don't you want to celebrate.?"Hyo asked.

"What..?"Soo stop doing something.

"I don't have any money yet I gave it to my family."Soo added.

"Ow,you don't have too I'll pay for it."Hyo replied.

After hering it Soo was really happy but she was also shy from the Princess.

"But Princesss isn't it too much.?"Soo replied.

"It's okay I'm gonna text my parents for them to know."Hyo tried to convice Soo.

"Then I should go see what is Zhoumi doing."Hyo added I Soo just nod.

Then Hyo went to see Zhoumi who was busy gardening outside.

"Ow! Princess why are you here.?"Zhoumi asked he was suprised.

"It's my house silly."Hyo replied laughing.

"Yeah,yeah I know right."Zhoumi added.

"Do you want to celebrate.?"Hyo asked.

"For what.?"Zhoumi asked.

"Aish,you don't want Soo to be happy?"Hyo asked back.

"Of course I want her to be happy but I don't have any money right now."Zhoumi replied.

"Maybe next time I'll treat her."Zhoumi added.

"Let's have a date."Hyo suggested that leas Zhoumi to confusion.

"A date just the two of us.?"Zhoumi asked innnocently.

"A date but not just the two of us Sooyoung can come too.."Hyo explained.

Zhoumi was relief when he heard it he was really nervous back then.

"Do you want to study.?"Hyo asked again.

"Of course I want to finish my studies if I've had  chance to have the opportunity."Zhoumi replied.

"So do you guys want to study with me.?"Hyo asked.

"Really.?We love too thanks you so much."Zhoumi can't control his happiness without noticing he was already hugging the Princess but Hyo just don't mind him she was happy to see them happy.

"Oops sorry"Zhoumi apologize and stop hugging the Princess.

While in the other hand Leeteuk noticed it and reported it to his brothers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Guys did you saw it.?"LEeteuk asked.

"Saw what.?"Hae asked back

"The hugging thing and also the three of them are going to school I hope its our school."Leeteuk added.

"Really.?"Hae and Siwon became interested.

"I hope they will study at ShinHwa."Siwon added.

"Don't hope it's really obvious that they study on ShinHwa because its one of the popular schools."Hae added.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Guys lets go shopping you don't have to worked all day long I don't need maids okay all I need is just you."Hyo reminded the two who were really busy doing there chores.

"Okay then you two just prepare yourselves I'll just prepare the car."Zhoumi started to prepare the car.

Then the two started to prepare themselves after they are done changing Zhoumi started preparing too and they are all prepared.

--MALL--

"So what do you want to buy Princess.?"Zhoumi asked.

"Maybe later let's go have some fun and eat some foods then we'll continue shopping."Hyo replied.

"But Princess we don''t"Soo added.

"No more buts guys that's an order."HYo really used the word even though she doens't want too..

"Okay then our Princess."Zhoumi and Soo agreed.

Then the three started to eat in a restaurant and after they are done eating they start buying some thing needed for the school ang bought there school uniform.

--house--

"We should sleep now guys we still have classes for tomorrow."Hyo told them.

"And don't call me Princess in school okay.?"Hyo smiled at them.

--HYO'S ROOM--

"Mom, Dad thank you so much for allowing them to be with me even at school coz tomorrow its a  new day for the three of us.Wish us luck mom and dad we still try our very hardest in every way that we can do.so that you'll be proud to us."Hyo sent a message to her parents.

--ZHOUMI'S ROOM--

"Ah,I'm so excited I'm going to school and I'm not dreaming."Zhoumi can't sleep from excitement.

"Thank you so much your highnesses especially to Hyo."Zhoumi smiled.

Then he start closing his eyes so that he can have evergy for tomorrow.

--SOOYOUNG'S ROOM--

"I should try my hardest to be one of the achievers.I will do everything so that the King and Queen can be proud of and Hyo can be proud of us." Soo started dreaming that she'll be okay no matter what happens.


yeah..hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

next chapter is coming.