Chapter Three

My Beloved Princess

"When I was home at last I'm free, but that doesn't change the fact that I'm still the Princess and I leave my own country just for my happiness..What kind of a Princess am I..?"Hyo asked. herself with tears falling down from her eyes..and texted her parents that she is safe and already home..Then she find herself love to watch T.V..Their it was already reported that the Princess of China was missing..that causes everyone's attention to her but they don't know who or what she looks like that's why its hard for them.Only the King and Queen knows the truth..so she turn off the t.v and get out from the house..

"Woah..!!!its already winter..?"Hyo exclaimed from happiness..

"Kyah its the first time I saw snow in my life..I mean of course their was snow im my country but not like this.."Hyo reached the snow..then she lay down laughing happily and making a snow angel..Then she get back from the house and picked up the snowboard.."Hmm..i  should try practicing.."..

Then she got shocked when she saw someone very skillful and talented in snowboarding..Then the guy noticed that she was observing her and stops near to her..

"Annyeong..!!! Do you know how to snowboard..?"The guy asked..

"Aniyo..I dont know, actually its the first time I played with my whole life.."Hyo giggled.that causes the guys too laugh and shown his cute dimples..

"You're so innocent."The guys teased..."By the way I can teach you..if you want..?"he added..showing his dimples..

"Aish..his dimples are so cute I want to pinch them.."Hyo told herself..and added.."I'm afraid I would fall or something or even hurt myself"She added..

"How will you learn if you will not try..?" HE added..and reached his hand to you..

"Okay then I become your student.."HYo replied..

"Such a good girl.."He added and pats her head like a child..

"I'm not a good girl.."HYo looked down feeling guilty after what she've done..

"Why not..?Do you have a sin or something.?"He asked..

"Ahm..No .."HYo deny it even though it was true..

"So let's go practice.."He assist HYo..so she would not fall so easily..then little by little he released her of course it was the first time she was able to board that's why she fell down and bumped her .on the ground..

"Ouch.."She screamed..and touches her ..

"Ow..I'm so sorry.."He helped her stand up..

"No it's okay..I'm okay.."HYo smiled even though it still hurts..

"Are you sure.?"HE asked again..

"Okay I get it.It's not your fault after all I just lost my balance.."HYo replied,,

"Your not a korean are you..?"He asked suddenly...

"Eh..?Why so sudden.?"HYo replied..

"JUst answer that simple question.."He added..

"Ne,I'm not a Korean but I love Korea so much.."HYo smiled..

"So this girl is not a Korean that's why her beauty is so unique and rare.."HE told himself..didn't know he was smiling..all of a sudden..

"What'a wrong Oppa.?"Hyo asked..

"Eh..?It's nothing where did you learn our language..?"He asked..

"Self-study Oppa.."Hyo smiled again..

"Woah that's awesome which means you are really intelligent.."He praised her and two thumbs up..that made even Hyo shy..

"Kamsahamida Oppa for saying those words.."Hyo bow..

"Where are you from.?"He asked again..

"China..I come from China.."Hyo replied..

So why are you here..?"EHe asked again..

"Is this a queation and answer portion Oppa..?"Hyo added...

"Of course not..Its just I'm interested in you.."His eyes wondered everywhere..

"Hmm..are you sure Oppa.?"Hyo asked.

"Yup I'm sure."HE smiled showing his cute dimples..

"TEukki where are you..?"Siwon shouted..

"Dinner is already prepared.."DongHae gets outside and saw his brother with a girl..

"Eh..?Teukkie why are you with a girl."Siwon added...

"Ow.who this girl..?"HE asked..The two just nod..Do you know who she is.?"he asked..

"I met her in the plane.."Siwon replied looking at Hae..

"I bumped with her and take  her here.."DongHae added..

"So what's your name..?"He asked."Are my brothers saying correctly.?"HE asked..

"YEah..i  know them ow KAmsahamida DongHae and Siwon-Oppa.."Hyo bowed..

"Its not a problem.."Siwon replied..

"Ow right by the way I'm there brother Leeteuk.." he added and shake her hand,

"Kim HYoyeon imnida."Hyo bowed again..

"Ow you should come with us too."DongHae added..

"No its okay.."Hyo added...

"No buts the three pushed her in there house and eat with her..


sorry for the late chaptie guys.

who will she end up now.?

plz..continue to vote for the poll..