The Planning

My Beloved Princess

"Why are you guys staring at us.?"Zhoumi noticed that his classmates were staring at them sharply.

"We will pick Zhoumi."Tiffany shouted.Then the girls started to scream.

"I don't have any experience Teacher."Zhoumi quickly denied.

"We want Zhoumi."The girls shouted repeatedly.

"Just accept it Zhoumi."Hyo suggested.

"For us"Hyo smiled at him

Zhoumi sigh "Okay then"Zhoumi answered the girls started screaming wildly.

"Are you okay with it Sooyoung?"Hyo asked.

"Of course I'm happy that  he'll model for us"Soo replied even though she doens't want Zhoumi to have many fans because she will also have many enemies.

"Ahmm..anyone else for the boys.?"Mrs.Im asked the girls.

"Ah.Sungmin he can do the modelling."Sunny shouted.

"Are you okay with it girls.?"Mrs.Im make sure everyone approves the girls just nod as a sign of agreement.

"Then for the girls will you choose boys.?"Mrs.Im asked the boys now.

"Hmm.Choi Sooyoung she'll be great in modelling by those long legs of hers."Shindong added then the boys started clapping.

"Yeah right she also looks a doll."The other guy shouted.

"What?Me?What should I do Pri I mean Hyo.?"Soo Hyo looked at Hyo for an answer.

"Accept it also so that you guys ca have fun."Hyo giggled from excitement.

"C'mon Sooyoung modelling fits you."Yesung tried to convince Sooyoung.

"Then its for our class so I accept it."Soo reached her decision. Then everyone started clapping.

"We have one more spot."Mrs.Im happily said.

"We can have Kim Hyoyeon."Taemin shouted.

"Yeah Kim Hyoyeon "The boys started clapping and shouting from excitement.

"Accept it."Zhoumi quickly suggested.

"I'm not good at modelling."Hyo talked back.

"Yeah.right Zhoumi's right so that it can be fair."Soo added making a pouting face.

"Aish,okay I get it."Hyo gave up and agree to it then Zhoumi and Sooyoung started to smile.

"I accept it."HYo announced then everyone started smile and have fun.

"Then everyone will sew a dress or suit for them okay.?"Mrs.Im told them.

"Then for the models you can wear your own clothes for the modelling."Mrs.Im added.

"What's the theme for our show Mrs.Im "Hyo asked.

"Oh right we need a theme"Mrs.Im thinks for an idea.

"Yup we need a theme that's the first thing we should plan after that the designs."Hyo asnwered they were totally shocked it looks like Hyo has an experience in the fashion world.

"And the four of us our can't wear or change as fast as we could I suggest we need three more pairs."HYo suggested.

"Yeah.your right then Fany and Yuri are you okay with it.?"Mrs.Im asked.

"What?us?"The two exclaimed they were happy to heard it and they agree to it.

"Then for the boys I think Key and Yesung are you okay with it?"Mrs.Im  wants to make sure they want to be a model.


"So Hae what should we do in this Butler Cafe.?"Yunho asked while the others just listen to them.

"Well.the Butler Cafe is a service for others we serve them the cakes and the coffee whatever they want."Hae clearly explained to them what should they do.

"Plues we should wear pormal clothers like tuxedo or other things that will impress the others to come to our cafe."Hae added.

"Ah.Then we should start preparing the things needed for the Butler Cafe."Doojoon added.

"Ahm.Hae what will the girls do.?"Taeyeon asked.

"If you don't mind you can cooked for the customers you will be the chefs."Hae asnwered.

"Really.?Then we should buy the ingredients."Hyorin added.

"WE have some stocks in our house we can use it."Jiyeon added.

"Then let's go."Dara added.

Then they start preparing what they need especially he coffe thing they just enjoy it.


"Leeteuk who are the main characters"JB asked.

"Hmm..we need some people who knows how to joke."Leeteuk replied.

"Soo are you saying this is a comedy-love story.?"Sora asked.

"Exactly,we need to capture that things."Taecyeon added.

"Then we should start choosing our characters."Heechul added.

"Since JB and Sora have experience they should be the main characters."Mrs.Jung added,there teacher.

"Well,its fine with us if everyone approves."JB looks at his classmates.

Then everyone started to agree they also start clapping their hands and the screaming thing then the class started to practice for their performance.


"Siwon what should we do.?"Seohyun asked.

"We need to dress up the Scary Style."Siwon replied.

"Then what are we guys doing let's start preparing our costumes."Minzy added.

"But guys we should remember that were doing this for the couple so that they will be lovey-dovey even more."Siwon added.

"So are you saying that our target our the couples.?"Onew repeated.

"Exactly.?"Siwon smiled.

Then everyone starts planning and they really enjoy it.

"I'll be the white lady."Seohyun happily said.

"yeah yeah we know its suits your face."Jaebeom added.


So how was the chapter guys.?

Who do you think will win everyone's decision.?'

Are you still enjoying my updates?

Hope you guys will leave a comment.:)