Chapter Six

My Beloved Princess

--HYO'S HOUSE--

"What were.?Argh..Why did they kissed me."Hyo told herself "But why did I didn't mind it?"She asked  again hitting the pillows."Kyah"she screamed."I better sleep now and just enjoy."then she lay down on the bed."Oh right they are coming tomorrow I can't wait to see them..Then Hyo tried to sleep but she can't sleep because of the kisses.."Kyah.I remembered it again.."she sigh.."Hyo focus..just sleep don't think them anymore.they are just your friends.."she tried to close her eyes but still there's no use.."Aish..I better arrange some of the stuffs for them to use..Then she get out from her room and arrange some things at the guest rooms..

--NEXT MORNING--THE DOOR BELL RING--

Hyo suddenly wakes up and wash her face and comb her hair."Aish..so early.."she stretch her body then she go down the stairs and open the door..Their she saw a girl and a boy..

"Annyeong are you the princess.?"The girl bow and greeted.

"Annyeong..Yes I mean no."Hyo added and they laugh."So are you two.?"Hyo asked..

Then the just stare at each other and shake their heads..

"No"The girl replied quickly..

"Yeah its not what it looks like."The boy added and yo just laugh..

"C'mon in "Hyo added and the two entered.

--INSIDE THE HOUSE--

The two were amazed by Hyo's house their house were just a piece of thrash compared to her house.

"Ow,Princess"The girl exclaimed.and Hyo turn to face her.

"Ne,please don't call me princess."Hyo replied..

"Aish,we love calling you Princess.."The girl added..Hyo sigh she can't believe her gueardians are so hard headed.

"Then I'm Princess Xiayo nice to meet you my guardians."Hyo greeted in a princess style.

"Eh..?Then I'm Choi Sooyoung."Sooyoung added..

"And I'm Zhoumi."They both bow and said"Nice to meet you."Then they both laughed.

"Ow by the way Sooyoung here's your room.."Hyo opened the door and Sooyoung was really happy to get her own room then Sooyoung entered and arranged her things then Hyo close the door.

While Zhoumi was still looking at her."Do you want  to stay in here room.?"Hyo break the akward silence.

"Yes"Zhoumi replied quickly "I mean no its just."Zhoumi looked down"While Hyo was still staring at her .

"Argh..You're so beautiful."Zhoumi finally said it..

Hyo chuckled "No I'm not"she added "Let's just go see your room."Hyo walked and Zhoumi was shock when he see his room.

Because of his happiness  he suddenly hugs Hyo.

Sooyoung suddenly cough.."That's enough."Sooyoung added.

"OOps"Zhoumi stps hugging Hyo and get inside of the room..

"Sorry about my Oppa"Sooyoung really  said that he was his Oppa even though they are not blood related.

Hyo thought that they are siblings."What.?"Hyo asked.."Your Oppa.?"She added..

Then someone knocked on the door."I'll get it."Sooyoung shouted and opened the door.There he saw three boys..

"Annyeong.."Sooyoung bowed and greeted..

"Annyeong."They bowed..Then Zhoumi gets out from his room..

"Can we talked to HYo.?"Leeteuk asked..

"Alone?"Sooyoung asked back..The three just nodded and get inside..