Chapter One

My Beloved Princess

OH IF YOU ARE CONFUSE WHAT IS MAMA (FILIPINO)IT IS MOM IN ENGLISH..


PALACE:

"Appa.."I shouted..

"What don't tell me you dont want to get married..?"Appa asked..

"Appa so intelligent..you guess it.."I added..

"No you should marry him.."he said with a fierce looks..

"Eh..?but I don't love him.."I added..

"But what about our country..?"He asked..

"Did you not love Mama back then..?"I asked with a crying face..

Appa looks at Mama and replied."I already love your mother back then that's why I choose her.."he smiled..

"Mama do you love papa too.?"I asked with a confuse looks..My mom just nods and added.."I fell in love with him the first time I saw him.."

"Then Appa please I want to be like you..marrying the boy that I loved.." I added..

"Then what would you do..?"he asked..

"I will go to the other country just to escape but I will still communicate with you right.?"I asked..looking at my parents..

"Well if you want to go..then go.."My mom added..

"Eh.?Right now.?"I asked with an innocent looks..

"Right ..that is the only thing you can't marry him.."Appa added..

"We already prepared the things that you want to hide your identity and you can still communicate with us through a letter..."Mama said..after hearing it I was totally happy and hugged my parents for the last time..

"We were afraid that it will come to this.."I saw the disappointment of my Appa's eyes..

"Its okay Appa I will do my best and will come back.."I added and prepare my things..

"Its just the three of us who know the truth so keep quiet okay..?"My mama reminded me..

"Then I'm ready mama,Appa.?"I said while crying in there shoulders..

"Be strong okay.?"my Appa asked.I just nod and tip toe.at the back of our palace and get inside of the car..where Mama was driving..

AIRPORT:

"I was well disguised where everyone didn't notice me of course they wont because I didn't came out in public.." Then for the last time I wave at my Mama who was still in the car and get in the Plane..

"Wah..Its my first time to be alone like this.."I was so happy.."I will come back Appa,Mama and with me is the guy that I want to marry and spent my life with him.."I giggled..After a longed flight

"Requesting to all Passengers we will land after 5 minutes at Korea please prepare yourselves."

"That was fast..I'm stil sleepy.."I added..Then I was suprised that I was on a man's shoulder.."Oh oh..I'm lucky he's still asleep.."

"Oh..my home sweet home.."he stretched as he open he's eyes.."His eyes looks Chinese but I can say he's Korean national...

"Oh..Sorry did I scare you..?"He asked in Chinese Language..I was totally amazed and happy to hear that he knows Chineses even though he's a Korean..

"Ah..no.." I replied.."hmm..its not bad he's cute after all..

"Please prepare yourselves we've arrive at Icheon Airport.."

"Do you know how to speak Korean.?"He asked in Korean Language now ..

"Yep.I studied Korean back then bcoz I love Korea.."I giggled..

"Oh is that it..Its nice to hear you love Korea.."He added..

"Oh by the way I'm Xia I mean Kim Hyoyeon."I added..

"Oh what  a nice name I'm Siwon.."he replied..


that's the time when I met Siwon..

the first stranger that I talked too..