제 1 장: Meeting

니가 가기 전에… (Before you go)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Yong POV

I lay down on my sofa by turning on the television. I still could not sleep. It happened to me a lot these days. Maybe this was the reason why I was losing so much weight.

I took a sip of my whiskey and closed my eyes as I felt the liquid burning my throat. I thought for a moment of calling one of my best friends Dong Yong Bae but gave up ... or I could go to my other best friend Choi Seung Hyun. No, he must be sleeping at this hour. After all, it was already three o'clock in the morning.

I looked through the bay window of my house, sighing. It was snowing. And despite that, I was sure there were reporters outside, at the bottom of the building where I lived, watching my every move. Being an heir was not an easy task. People still think that I always get everything I wanted just because of my name...No one ever knew how hard I worked to even be worth of working as a valet in my dad company. Every summer since I was 12, I worked in the company, either in South Korea or any of their branches all over the globe. I became extremely good at what I was doing.  I earned my place on top of the tower and decided to create my own world, the Big Bang world with my friends Choi Seung Hyun, Dong Yong Bae, Kang Daesung and Lee Seung Hyun.

Name it, and we already did it:  Movies, k-pop, musicals, constructi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter