제 4 장: I need you?

니가 가기 전에… (Before you go)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mount Inwangsan, Park Eumji’s shrine

 

Shim Ji Min put down her broom and stretched a little. That was so not fair. Just because she was the youngest disciple in the temple doesn’t mean that she was the maid. All the other girls that came with her were already in their third month training and her…nothing. The 무당 (mudang. High priestess) was always telling her that she was not ready. Not ready? She was the only one with the ability to sense ghosts and make contact with them.

She turned to the Buddha and discreetly put an apple on the altar.

Please, please, please. Make the 무당 (mudang) see my worth and start my training…you must be sick of me too, always here, cleaning and whining … 거기에 누군가 있니? (geogie nugunga issni? Is there someone there?)

Ji Min turned to the entrance and lost her words for a moment. 세상에! (Sesange. My God). Why did Buddha send that almost perfect male specimen to her after she took her vows??

Are you a priest in that shrine? 예? …Oh, 예 (Ye. Yes) …I am…Why? My name is Kwon Ji Yong and I think my mom is…. You’re Kwon Ji Yong?? The Kwon Ji Yong? Kim Hee Jin’s son? 대박! (Daeback) You’re like so famous in the shrine. Every priest wants to meet you…but…you never came before and… 이봐요 (Ibwayo. Look here). I have a ghost issue and I need you to take care of it. Now.

A ghost problem? Ji Min looked at the guy in front of her with big eyes. Did Buddha already answered her prayer and sent her a case to prove herself to the high priestess that she was ready? She opened to say yes but thought about it again. It was Kwon Ji Yong, Kim Hee Jin son, almost Park Eumji son too. Only the 무당 (mudang) can deal with them. If anything goes wrong, she would be brand and exclude from the spiritual world!

Hum…let me go get you the 무당 (mudang). She… I don’t want her to know about this. She will tell my mom and things will get complicated. You said that you’re a shaman, too rig
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter