제 7 장: 니가 뭔데? (Niga mwonde? Who you?)

니가 가기 전에… (Before you go)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Yong POV

 

There was just no end to this day. I was already feeling exhausted and now that P.I guy was giving me a headache. I gently massage my temples and tried to ignore Eun pleading eyes.

It will be very difficult. You don’t know her real name; where she’s from...do you know what she looks like? Beside an annoying pain in my ? Yes. I was not bad at drawing...Describe her to me and we can come up with a sketch. It will be better than nothing.

Describing her? I looked at Eun who came to seat in front of me, smiling happily. For the first time, I really took my time to look at her. She was...pretty. A pretty soul....

She’s...short, have messy hair, eyes too big for her face and a brownish kind of skin colour... I don’t know... she’s not Korean.

Eun snorted and moved away, pouting like a child. I really have no idea why I said that to the P.I. To describe her better, I could have said that she was on the petite side, had mid-length curly black hair that look like she loved to be passed her hand in it, had large and expressive eyes that can always tell you how she was feeling and her skin was golden, like a fresh baked bread....

Hum...I have that said the P.I, showing me something that kind a look like Eun. No way that’s me! I can still see my face in the mirror and what that아저씨 (ajeossi. Middle age man) draw does not look like me. Thank you for your crappy description Kwon Ji Yong-ssi!

She went out and I was pretty sure that she would have slammed the door if she could have. I took a deep breath to calm down. Like I didn’t have enough in my plate already and now I have to tiptoes around a freaking soul that decided to attach itself to me!! The best way to get rid of her will be to find information about her.

Let’s make some change to that sketch. I said to the P.I.

An hour later, I was juggling betwee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter